2.0 Ranked PvP Question

Daronic

So me and some friends are planning on coming back full time in 2.0.

We are aiming to be a daily ranked WZ group though we need some important information so I can make sure to get them to play.

How many groups are currently doing RWZ? How many plan on doing so during 2.0? Mostly Rep? mostly Imp? How often do you do it now? How often do you plan to do it then? What time/day do you do it now? What time/day do you plan to do it?

If you don't do it yourself but know info related please respond to this.

Thank you for the info and have a great day!

I'd say Cookies & Wookies is the best pub guild at the moment, and we queue up pretty consistently. Our guild actually consists of shadows and sages only, so its pretty interesting loadout (some say OP). Order of Shadows still rules the imp side with OCP not far behind.

Our server usually queues up at 11 AM EST Sundays and and Saturdays.

Edited by Dancally

I'd say Cookies & Wookies is the best pub guild at the moment, and we queue up pretty consistently. Our guild actually consists of shadows and sages only, so its pretty interesting loadout (some say OP). Order of Shadows still rules the imp side with OCP not far behind.

Our server usually queues up at 11 AM EST Sundays and and Saturdays.

Order of Shadows? They moved on a long time ago, and stating OCP is one of the best PVP guilds is a joke. Nothing against OCP, but if they beat your guild, then I doubt your composition is OP at all. Not trying to start a flame war, just stating an opinion based on the information you provided.

Sorry, but I have never seen your guild in the RWZ, ever. Pubs we mostly see doing RWZ is Coordinated Confusion, Immortal (most of the time) and Credit Shot (rarely).

For Imps, we got Jen'jidai, Prototype (although not as of late), Sithhikers, OCP/LOCKDOWN, and a few others.

We coordinate RWZ for Wednesday starting around 7-8pm EST until when ever. We usually get like 5-7 RWZ matches in during this time, most of the times vs the same guild over and over, so again, not all guilds show up.

We are trying to get Jung Ma a bit more active, but it's been the easiest to coordinate a single night. We are also having good luck on Fridays 8pm EST onward. We had like 5 matches last friday, that was against 2 guilds.

Jung Ma is not a very active RWZ server, sadly. But, we do get a few matches on the above nights.

Edited by lobobizarro

Black Sun will be running rWZs on Wed, Thu, Fri @ 7:30PM EST up until we get bored. Both 1.7 and any future patch, until we change our schedule, we'll stay on those nights and let everyone know if anything changes.

Top Imperial guilds as of right now in no particular order who do run ranked:

Black Sun

The Imperial Guard

Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

and

Warcloud (Whenever they Q)

I have not seen Jen'jidai, Nightmare Squadran, or Reign Q up lately. i hope they get back into it soon. Prototype seemed to have a good thing going but it seems key players are not logging in often, and do not run Ranked anymore from what I can tell.

On the Pub sides some guilds who I have seen consist of Immortals, Credit Shot, Dark legion's Empire, Crimson Elite, Coordinating COnfusion, and I think I saw a Spectre 8man once.

Rumour has it that some bad Company guild has come over to do ranked as well, looking forward to see what they can come up with. So that's about it for Ranked. It would be great to have more guilds come play and join the fun. It all starts with small little steps. Eventually our server will reign once again!

Jen'jidai has been doing in house ranked recently to get some of our other members exposed to warzones in a friendly and controlled environment. We balance our groups to ensure nevermore has fun, which means that if the groups actually faced a real team other than the Brazilians we would get rolled. I am sure we'll be putting our 'a' team back out there after 2.0 hits and we've seen how everyone has adapted to the mass of changes. Edited by Anishor

Sithhikers? I haven't ever seen your guild b4. You in the right server forum?

Why does your link take to Crimson Elite's website?

Crimson Elite I have heard of, 3rd Jung Ma Guild to clear Eternal Conflict Nightmare, right after Sithhiker's who was second. Is Cookies & Wookies a "cute name" for Crimson Elite? And your name is similar to Les.

I was actually thinking you were in the wrong server forum until you stated OCP was one of the best close to OoS. You have either been inactive, but I dunno what OoS you have been playing against, most if not all left SWTOR for GW2.

Caine's guild, Black Sun, is perhaps the most expert guild in RWZ topics, as they queue up quite often.

Cookise & Wookies should join our regular schedule. We do not RWZ on Thursdays, but we do on Wed & Fri. We usually get like 5 pops, it would be great if we could get 10+ pops against a variety of guilds on SLOW NIGHTS. Sometimes fighting the same team over and over beats the point of the entire thing.

Anyway, JOIN US! We hope to see your Consular composition in action!

On the Pub sides some guilds who I have seen consist of Immortals, Credit Shot, Dark legion's Empire, Crimson Elite, Coordinating COnfusion, and I think I saw a Spectre 8man once.

I've personally seen Sky Wardens and Systems Commonwealth in Rateds, so you can add those guilds to the Pub contingent.

Addressing 2.0 specifically, I think a lot of guilds will be rolling. Won't happen real quick though considering there is a new level cap and gear grind reset, but I have a feeling Jung Ma is going to get hot.

Edited by DarthOvertone

Why does your link take to Crimson Elite's website?

Crimson Elite I have heard of, 3rd Jung Ma Guild to clear Eternal Conflict Nightmare, right after Sithhiker's who was second. Is Cookies & Wookies a "cute name" for Crimson Elite? And your name is similar to Les.

I was actually thinking you were in the wrong server forum until you stated OCP was one of the best close to OoS. You have either been inactive, but I dunno what OoS you have been playing against, most if not all left SWTOR for GW2.

Caine's guild, Black Sun, is perhaps the most expert guild in RWZ topics, as they queue up quite often.

Cookise & Wookies should join our regular schedule. We do not RWZ on Thursdays, but we do on Wed & Fri. We usually get like 5 pops, it would be great if we could get 10+ pops against a variety of guilds on SLOW NIGHTS. Sometimes fighting the same team over and over beats the point of the entire thing.

Anyway, JOIN US! We hope to see your Consular composition in action!

I'm assuming you've never been trolled before?

Sorry, but I have never seen your guild in the RWZ, ever. Pubs we mostly see doing RWZ is Coordinated Confusion, Immortal (most of the time) and Credit Shot (rarely).

Credit Shot would queue more however... due to inclement weather in other parts of the country and other raisins our members have been unable to log on, or stay on a reliable connection. Also, a portion of us have taken more interest in the PTS in preparation for 2.0/Makeb. Hopefully we will be able to queue again soon™.

Edited by Ovan_Oh-One

I'll work on getting our guys back into doing ranked warzones. For the longest time the only guild that ever Q'ed was Credit Shot and playing the same people every day gets stale. If there truly is more than 1 guild that q's up now (and not just say they will in the forums) we will definitely start running again.

Wait Cookies and wookies still play? I haven't seen any of you guys in warzones for god knows how long lol.

Jen'jidai will be trying for competitive ranked again at 2.0, hopefully the queues will pop more often when the expansion comes out. We are currently working on getting a somewhat decent composition for ranked, 6 sorcerer's don't really roll too well lol.

@ The prototype comments. You are correct, many of us have erratic schedules and do not run ranked games on a regular basis( or even at all lately). Come 2.0, I do hope to see more/hear about more ranked games going on the server. Edited by Akrisad

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I am getting some old guildies (mostly former Dark Empire, still need to fill two spots) together on March 13th to do some rateds. While we don't expect to win every match (some of us still have some BM gear I think), I think it will still be fun. Hopefully we can get more than the 1 match a night we were used to. Hope to see you all there!

I don't understand why people are waiting for 2.0 to drop. This server has the most teams queuing. Try to keep it that way. We played 4 teams last night in an hour and a half and there were 4-5 othere teams we didn't get to play. (Yes I counted black suns queue dodge). It's more fun getting stomped in rateds than it is rolling in regs.

I don't understand why people are waiting for 2.0 to drop. This server has the most teams queuing. Try to keep it that way. We played 4 teams last night in an hour and a half and there were 4-5 othere teams we didn't get to play. (Yes I counted black suns queue dodge). It's more fun getting stomped in rateds than it is rolling in regs.

Who did Black Sun queue dodge last night?

Must have been the game where we lost a player, I would have loved to play Bad Company. Unfortunately I rather our guild represent themselves with a full 8 than a gimped team.

It's just a video game.

Stop taking it so seriously. You don't wanna be like Ven who breaks his own VoiP server screaming when his ranked team loses.

Sounds like a lot of teams are queing for RWZs on this server. And not too long ago I was hearing cries of "dead server!" here. Once in a while if Im bored I check on my old server's forums, nice to see RWZs are happening here still.

I remember playing against Credit Shot and Black Suns waaay back before the summer around May-June, about the only guild names mentioned I recognize. Greetings from The Bastion.

Edited by Z-ToXiN