Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Oceanic Servers plans?

Aztang

Another push from a Gav Daragon player for Oceanic merge.

Give an option to transfer to a US PVP server for those that want that then roll them up.

Or even try to make the instances of worlds be linked to your flag, so if you flag for PVP you get put with others similarly flagged so they meet those of a similar playstyle. You can still group accross instances, so no players miss out on anything.

I am hopeful that the making of Legacy names non unique is a step to ease burden on character transfers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, now it is confirmed they are going to be doing server mergers, which is a good thing, the question is. What will happen with the oceanic servers, I hope they just merge us to the PvE server, World PvP is of no consequence in swtor.

Link to where this is stated?

Oceanic players wanted their own server and got it. Now they want to xfer back or a merge. BW should have ignore oceanic players and not made oceanic servers like every other mmorpg.

Actually, we got 3 servers. The RP server is going nicely, and the PvE isn't doing too bad.

However the PvP is becoming thinner and thinner each day. A majority of people do not want to xfer back to US servers, we want to keep our <100 pings. Just a merge of the PvE and PvP servers would be perfect.

Actually, we got 3 servers. The RP server is going nicely, and the PvE isn't doing too bad.

However the PvP is becoming thinner and thinner each day. A majority of people do not want to xfer back to US servers, we want to keep our <100 pings. Just a merge of the PvE and PvP servers would be perfect.

The RP server is not going nicely, the most I've ever seen on imp side is one instance of 39 on the fleet, average is 25-30.

something needs to be done.

I'm all for one single apac server pve or pvp, as if theres world pvp anyways...

Edited by chewyonthis

I haven't read the whole thread but +1 in support of merging the Oceanic servers !.

Master D is royally fwarked ......... we have no one to play with or against !.

All the folks in my guild would be happy to pay for transfers, we love the game that much !.

All of my guilds 50+ combined members NEED this and 100% support a merge !.

Bioware, don't rick roll us ... just make it happen !

The RP server is not going nicely, the most I've ever seen on imp side is one instance of 39 on the fleet, average is 25-30.

something needs to be done.

I'm all for one single apac server pve or pvp, as if theres world pvp anyways...

You realise that the number of people on fleet isn't actually an accurate indication of how many people are online yes? That doesn't count for anyone off doing their dailies, standing in their ship waiting for queue pops, doing FPs or OPs... I could go on.

I'm starting to think their are two Gav Daragon's because I never see any of these so called server pop issues whenever I'm on. Some try and say there are only 12 people online yet my guild has 16 50s alone... :confused:

The oceanic servers definitely need to merge. I have been on the pvp server since it opened and now we are seriously struggling for numbers. Nothing worse than sitting in queues while on the fleet...

I guess if cross server queues for operations and warzones were implemented then we might not need to merge the servers but something needs to happen.