Replyaing classes?

Draculigula

Just out of curiosity has any1 ever played through a certain class once, and then played through it again? Like to try out the adv class that you didn't do the first time, or try out a different romance, play light side or dark side 2nd time around, etc?

Just out of curiosity has any1 ever played through a certain class once, and then played through it again? Like to try out the adv class that you didn't do the first time, or try out a different romance, play light side or dark side 2nd time around, etc?

Yup there are story differencse if your LS/DS and in some cases neutral I have done the mar storyline 3 times now :) tho I already had said alts since I am a crafting addict.

I have.

I played Sith Warrior throughout beta, and made it my main at launch.

I really enjoyed its story, but that is my own opinion.

I'm considering two classes to play again. Sith Warrior (as Juggernaut) and Jedi Knight (as Sentinel). I'd like to see the Dark Jaesa story with the Juggernaut, and my Jedi Sentinel will be the daughter of my Jedi Knight (twins actually, one whom I've already rolled as a Consular).

However, I'm going to need more character slots!

EDIT: oi, and I forgot that I've already rolled a Sith Assassin and Sorcerer, but they're barely above 10. Rolled them mainly to reserve the names for now.

Edited by Cerion

One man's monotonous is another man's enjoyable afternoon. If you don't enjoy the levelling process, I'm rather surprised you're willing to shell out $15/month. :rolleyes:

Yea because Re-rolling the same class twice is the same as leveling a class once and gearing him up.

You guys must have an unquenchable thirst for the monotonous.

And what do you do? Raid the same boss two nights a week for 4 hours each? lol.

There's nothing monotonous about experiencing a different approach to a class.

The game essentially grants a person an RPG with 16 storyline personalizations. That's not including neutral, though I don't imagine that even with the patch improvements that neutral will be as interesting as dark or light side options. There are so many regular quests available along the way that it's possible, beyond the starting zone, to do different quests while levelling and not get as bored. Ok, enough for a couple-few to level and not be bored with the quests, hehe. But story-line wise, it's amazing.

The game essentially grants a person an RPG with 16 storyline personalization. That's not including neutral, though I don't imagine that even with the patch improvements that neutral will be as interesting as dark or light side options. There are so many regular quests available along the way that it's possible, beyond the starting zone, to do different quests while leveling and not get as bored. Ok, enough for a couple-few to level and not be bored with the quests, hehe. But story-line wise, it's amazing.

Well the mar neutral story is not as interesting but it is different enough to be enjoyable imo. I can not stand the agent line so all I have are SW's and SI's with one BH for a different PvP style. 7 chars total 6 crafters one harvester and not at all bored =^.^=

Is it a bad thing I spell checked the quote >.<