Can we romance scorpio?

OuroborosX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm. There's an IA companion named Scorpio? Damn! That's my agent's name. I guess a reroll is in order. Shoot.

I would have guessed that they wouldn't allow that as a name.

Anyway, I doubt it's possible to romance SCORPIO because, well, it's a droid. That just opens up all sorts of awkward situations.

I would have guessed that they wouldn't allow that as a name.

Anyway, I doubt it's possible to romance SCORPIO because, well, it's a droid. That just opens up all sorts of awkward situations.

SCORPIO is all about learning, evolving, and iterating her personality. I don't see why some lovin' shouldn't be in order. Besides, she's a droid, surely there are some attachments.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if its possible to romance her? I have tonns of points left to max her out so I wanted to spoil if it is possible before investing time in her. Love her personality the most of the IA companions! <3

I also wanted this :p

BioWare, please remake it :) We want droid love....

So let me get this straight: You want to romance the psychotic robot death machine that want to rip you apart and use you as a meat puppet?

I personally am not seeing the appeal there...

I guess that the people suggesting this also think that a hungry tiger petting zoo is a fantastic idea because they look so cute and cuddly...with razor sharp teeth.

Well each to there own I guess...

Edited by Dragnog

So let me get this straight: You want to romance the psychotic robot death machine that want to rip you apart and use you as a meat puppet?

I personally am not seeing the appeal there...

I guess that the people suggesting this also think that a hungry tiger petting zoo is a fantastic idea because they look so cute and cuddly...with razor sharp teeth.

Well each to there own I guess...

couldn't have said it better