Understanding Rich, bountiful, and abundant

AceMasterSoul

So I've been researching ways to get purple mats, specifically thermal regulators, and those terms keep poping up. I have no idea how to tell which companion missions are rich, bountiful or abundant. If someone would be willing to properly educate me on the subject I would greatly appreciate it.

PS on a side note does the mission level/grade determine what artifact material you receive?

Edited by AceMasterSoul

So I've been researching ways to get purple mats, specifically thermal regulators, and those terms keep poping up. I have no idea how to tell which companion missions are rich, bountiful or abundant. If someone would be willing to properly educate me on the subject I would greatly appreciate it.

PS on a side note does the mission level/grade determine what artifact material you receive?

It says right on the mission description what type it is.

PS: yes. Each artifact material has its own grade, just like the green and blue materials, and missions give the artifact material that corresponds to their grade.

You can get purple mats ONLY from Rich and Bountiful mission that are inherently available and from Wealthy missions that are available from Slicing Lockbox missions or Slicing nodes (very low drop rate). I did get few of those from mobs, but that is very rare. Since there is no Slicing Lockbox missions for Grade 10, wealthy are very rare.

You can buy purple mats from Jawa vendors if you have purple scraps. Those are available from Conquest if you reach your personal and your guild places in Top 10 on their invasion planet. Those drop from Galactic Command crates, but not reliably enough.

Edited by Vercundus