Unable to claim reward: Honorary Bouncer's Badge

damonFTW

I am unable to claim the achievement reward Honorary Bouncers Badge from the legacy window.

Mek-Sha > Heroic Missions > The Death Sentence on Twelve Systems.

I recieved this item on the character that completed the achievement but not additional characters from the legacy achievement window.

what s the point of fixing the quest or changing it into a "working version" (Gangs of Mek-sha got removed, "we re wanted men" was added in 6.1) , if the reward (which is why everyone does the achievement) can t be claimed or is buggy

So was the questline fixed or not? or just exchanged one bug with another ?

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the issue with the Honorary's Bouncer's Badge.

Our team is currently tracking this bug. I'll let you know when I have more information.

Any updates to share? I'm almost done with only two left of the Dar'manda champion, and I'd like to know if this is intended to be legacy-wide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi folks,

Quick update concerning the issue with the Honorary's Bouncer's Badge.

Our team is aiming to fix this issue with our next patch, 6.1.4. I'll update you if there is any change.

Thanks for your patience.

Was this issue ever resolved? Just asking, because I recently learned about the achievement and Bouncer's Badge Item, but was told to be careful as to which character I completed it on, since it can only be claimed once on a singular character. Is this still the case, or did they end up fixing/resolving the issue? Thanks so much.