DWBI and Ascension doing HateFul Entity going for Server 1st come watch!!

BeetleGiuse

Really? Totally uncool, Bart. :(

Don't take what I say as an indictment on players who have already progressed through content on this server. To clarify, when I say that the talent pool on BC is shallow, what I mean is that there aren't very many new players who are good enough to handle difficult raid content.

Consider the situation in Doomed Lemmings. Before I transferred out, we were consistently one man short for the HM DF/DP raids. We were unable to find new people that could step up and help us progress. Hit and Run had similar issues. For a short time, Thorazine would try to run pugs to teach people raid mechanics and look for new talent. Needless to say, nothing came to fruition.

Perhaps my perception is off. But I'm guessing you'd agree that it is quite difficult finding new talent on BC. That's what I mean when I say that the talent pool is shallow and why I think BC is frustrating place to raid.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only care about raiding and treat it like a job then yes, but I for one like to have fun since this is JUST A GAME.

I have friends on this server and transferring all of our alts would be quite expensive. I don't want to spend close to 20,000cc just to move servers so that I can do PVE content that I could do on BC. If you're able to justify putting in more money into this game then you already have then great, but it's not like the bosses on another server are more difficult. I think the recent clears of NIM S&V by DOA and Ascension show that the players on this server can clear whatever they want should they choose to. Like your guild DOA and Ascension had people, myself included, go on a long hiatus in the summer that halted NIM progression for the server. But unlike you guys both guilds decided that they cared more about the people on the server then killing a raid boss, and unlike you guys both guilds probably saved quite a bit of money in server transfer costs; sorry we all can't be rich like you guys =P

Also keep in mind that the raiding community on BC is more casual as we aren't skipping work or pulling long nights to kill a boss, at least my raid group doesn't. We go at our own pace, and for the amount of time we put into an instance I think we're doing just fine. My raid group probably put in no more then 15 hours into NIM S&V before we got Dragonslayer. How much time did your ELITE guild put into it?

Just a couple more questions to all you "#ELITE" raiders from Harbinger:

Why are you still posting on BC forums if you think it's such a crummy place? :rak_02:

Shouldn't you be posting on the Harbinger forums? You did move there after all....

Why do we post here? Well that should be obvious, right? We're all bored since Bioware/EA decided it would be a better business move to focus on content for casual gamers rather than release difficult raid content on a timely basis. Posting inflammatory comments makes for entertaining fodder to laugh about while we're farming DF/DP for like the millionth time. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), people on the Harbinger forums aren't as given to troll feeding as people are here.

The solution is simple. Just ignore me or anyone else that trolls these forums, right? Not a lot of people do that. Why is that? Because everyone enjoys the sensationalist nature of these posts. Everyone (including myself) loves to talk smack about others and revel in the base aspects of human nature. Basic tribalistic psychology at its best.

Now now champ, no need to get defensive. I get that you're a nonfactor, and always have been. Hurr durr hit n run so good so flawless. I'm glad you can clear a NiM fight on the pts, still doesn't change you couldn't even kill twin tanks when this game was actually hard. :eek:

You are absolutely ADORABLE. I just wanna pinch those little boy butt cheeks of yours! But alas, given the comments above, I'll have to wait in line for my turn. :-(

And you're absolutely right that I got carried through all of game's content. It's actually quite impressive, if you think about it. I was in two different groups that cleared NiM EC before 2.0. I was with some extremely talented players, since each group effectively 7 manned the instance with me on board. (Nota bene: I really did play with some awesome people, and I give all credit to the folks at Doomed Lemming and Infamous for taking in a completely incompetent raider like me and turning him into marginally competent raider.)

You are absolutely ADORABLE. I just wanna pinch those little boy butt cheeks of yours! But alas, given the comments above, I'll have to wait in line for my turn. :-(

And you're absolutely right that I got carried through all of game's content. It's actually quite impressive, if you think about it. I was in two different groups that cleared NiM EC before 2.0. I was with some extremely talented players, since each group effectively 7 manned the instance with me on board. (Nota bene: I really did play with some awesome people, and I give all credit to the folks at Doomed Lemming and Infamous for taking in a completely incompetent raider like me and turning him into marginally competent raider.)

tell bakkt im taking the absorb augments out of the gbank

Why do we post here? Well that should be obvious, right? We're all bored since Bioware/EA decided it would be a better business move to focus on content for casual gamers rather than release difficult raid content on a timely basis. Posting inflammatory comments makes for entertaining fodder to laugh about while we're farming DF/DP for like the millionth time. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), people on the Harbinger forums aren't as given to troll feeding as people are here.

The solution is simple. Just ignore me or anyone else that trolls these forums, right? Not a lot of people do that. Why is that? Because everyone enjoys the sensationalist nature of these posts. Everyone (including myself) loves to talk smack about others and revel in the base aspects of human nature. Basic tribalistic psychology at its best.

Actually Bart I was giving you the benefit of not being a complete *******.

But thanks for coming out and saying you're a jerk and frankly I'm glad you left the server.

Don't take what I say as an indictment on players who have already progressed through content on this server. To clarify, when I say that the talent pool on BC is shallow, what I mean is that there aren't very many new players who are good enough to handle difficult raid content.

Consider the situation in Doomed Lemmings. Before I transferred out, we were consistently one man short for the HM DF/DP raids. We were unable to find new people that could step up and help us progress. Hit and Run had similar issues. For a short time, Thorazine would try to run pugs to teach people raid mechanics and look for new talent. Needless to say, nothing came to fruition.

Perhaps my perception is off. But I'm guessing you'd agree that it is quite difficult finding new talent on BC. That's what I mean when I say that the talent pool is shallow and why I think BC is frustrating place to raid.

No one cares what you think. You are gone and stay gone. No one asked you to come back here. We have seen what you got. We are not impressed and we don't want it back. Do you see any of us posting in Harbinger. No. Because we don't miss you. And we never will. The **** that stank the server is gone and good riddance. Stink up some other place.

Your GOD thor.. didnt even know how to play his sentinel. How is HE going to teach anyone what to do?

Edited by Helmholtzz

My server first nim kephess tastes so good

Actually Bart I was giving you the benefit of not being a complete *******.

But thanks for coming out and saying you're a jerk and frankly I'm glad you left the server.

Why would you be glad that I'm off the server? This implies that the quality of your gaming life would be lower if I was on the server than if I wasn't. But surely my being on the server would make absolutely no difference to your gaming experience, correct? Why should a loser like me matter to you at all? Instead of wasting your time responding to my posts, I suggest that you click on my name and click the "ignore" button.

Why would you be glad that I'm off the server? This implies that the quality of your gaming life would be lower if I was on the server than if I wasn't. But surely my being on the server would make absolutely no difference to your gaming experience, correct? Why should a loser like me matter to you at all? Instead of wasting your time responding to my posts, I suggest that you click on my name and click the "ignore" button.

Have you ever seen an almost dead dog in the street riddled with infection waiting to die. It never affects anyone who sees it but its a sore sight for the eyes. And now that you are gone now one has to suffer that. Sad /ignore does not work on visual presence

Because everyone enjoys the sensationalist nature of these posts. Everyone (including myself) loves to talk smack about others and revel in the base aspects of human nature. Basic tribalistic psychology at its best.

^

Too bad some people actually don't fully understand this. Some people actually have the inability in regards to controlling themselves.

Which of course, makes it all the more fun. :D

Edited by ZooMzy

^

Too bad some people actually don't full understand this. Some people actually have the inability in regards to controlling themselves.

Which of course, makes it all the more fun. :D

Well it only works if you have something to show for all your smack talk. Our smack talker here like you Zuzu has nothing to show for it. He is a nobody. No one noticed he left the server, no one ever missed him. He went into a sever where he had better players to carry him. If he stops playing today it would have zero impact on his harbinger raiding group. Again no one will ever miss him. See he has nothing better to do than come here and smack talk because his new overloads does not give a damn about what he thinks. He is like the retarded cousin whom you keep in group just to shut him up. The sad part is no one here gives a rat's furry back side about him either.

Well it only works if you have something to show for all your smack talk. Our smack talker here like you Zuzu has nothing to show for it. He is a nobody. No one noticed he left the server, no one ever missed him. He went into a sever where he had better players to carry him. If he stops playing today it would have zero impact on his harbinger raiding group. Again no one will ever miss him. See he has nothing better to do than come here and smack talk because his new overloads does not give a damn about what he thinks. He is like the retarded cousin whom you keep in group just to shut him up. The sad part is no one here gives a rat's furry back side about him either.

lol

umadbro?

lol

umadbro?

At you... no not really. I used to be. But then I talked with someone who actually knows you outside of forum and after talking with him I take your rants for what it is.

About Bart... he didn't exist before this thread for me. And he will stop existing after this thread so no point wasting emotion like anger on him. Wanted to let him know how much his opinion is worth.

At you... no not really. I used to be. But then I talked with someone who actually knows you outside of forum and after talking with him I take your rants for what it is.

Then perhaps you shouldn't be so upset over Bart being correct about the server's crappy talent pool. Simply because it is flat out true.

Raiding is all about your connections and who you know. You say I have nothing to show for my smack talk, but oh, guess what?!

Crest of the Dread Master

I can say I've done the boss, while you haven't. And what's the difference?

Because I paid to get into a group? Because I paid to have connections?

Not a question of skill, overall capability, or any other thing regarding individual worth. No, it's always a question of who your friends are and how dedicated they are in showing up and bettering themselves as players.

So before you attempt to make the same mistake that Sent troll did, make sure you understand that you're quite frankly in the same boat as him in regards to skill: you have nothing to show for. Raiding is not about individual skill, never will be.

Congrats btw, on being a front running progression group on server. Just wait till you lose a few raiders on your teams and see just how easy it is to actually develop a real raid guild on this server when some players in your group need to be replaced. Then maybe you might actually see the truth that if your progression group takes a hit from RL, there's a very good chance you won't recover from it.

So much drama. And this was supposed to be a minor thread of one of the very few exciting achievements for the server.

Just for the record, the reason why the server has so few raid-quality people is because it's an RP server (What a shocker). So why are PvE servers coming to troll a struggling RP server in endgame content? You've got your own problems. Let us handle ours. If you can't respect that, then you have no business commenting on this thread.

Good Day, Textbook Executions. Now get the **** off of our forums.

Edited by Camelpockets

Your GOD thor.

WHOA WHOA! Did you just call me a GOD?!?! Well, thank you for thinking so highly of me! I'm not that good, but hey. When someone asks you if you are a god you say YES! Baree, get off your high horse. Bart is a better player and probably a better person than you. He may not put up flashy DPS numbers, but his knowledge of fight mechanics is unparallelled. It was due in part to his understanding of the game, that we were able to clear in the hateful in 3 hours. I doubt many guilds could pull the hateful to 30% on their 3rd try.

In a matter of fact, Bart taught me how to play my class. He took a lot of time teaching the people of Hit and Run since many of us were new to MMOS. In your guild people get so frustrated that players don't help each other that they leave or apply to other guilds. Since we left, 2 people from DOA have wanted to join us, and one of them was an officer who could say nothing good about your guild.

Also, I just wanted to remind everyone that DOA, has not cleared any NiM content at gear level since NiM EC. They like to point out that they beat Brontes and the Dread Council but I have evidence that shows they used an exploit to unfairly gain mainhands without beating the council. Everyone likes to throw out that people get carried, but can you really be pulled through NiM content? Can you carry more than 2 people through the hateful? probably not?

And me not knowing how to play? please. I have lead a guild of 8 people and recruited an 8 additional people for a second raid team and we were successfully able to clear the Hateful Entity. The accomplishment right there is enough evidence that I know how to play the game. Why would people join a guy who didnt know what he was doing?

Lastly, do I think I am better than the server because we left and cleared content, no. Do I like pushing this server's button HELL YES. Everyone here is so sensitive to what other people say. I really hope you guys are having as a good a laugh as I am because if you aren't you take this **** too seriously. I mean, I am going to demand that everyone call me a god in TS this week, so I thank you for that baree

I can say I've done the boss, while you haven't. And what's the difference?

The only difference is you havent done the boss. So what your claim wont stand. You paid to get it. That is just pathetic. But eh.... people get their sense of achievement from somewhere and who am I to judge. Do whatever makes you feel like you achieved something

WHOA WHOA! Did you just call me a GOD?!?! Well, thank you for thinking so highly of me! I'm not that good, but hey. When someone asks you if you are a god you say YES! Baree, get off your high horse. Bart is a better player and probably a better person than you. He may not put up flashy DPS numbers, but his knowledge of fight mechanics is unparallelled. It was due in part to his understanding of the game, that we were able to clear in the hateful in 3 hours. I doubt many guilds could pull the hateful to 30% on their 3rd try.

Your worth is the one cent I threw away the other day because it made my pocket too heavy. Some morons thought the fire is god and used to worship it. What morons do does not validate anything. I said 'your god' as in Bart's god.... Learn to read english please. I know it is hard but you can do it.

If you're using that as a bargaining chip as to why you're equal to DoA, in any way shape or form, you should probably uninstall and go clean movie theaters with Eelum.

See what I did there. :cool:

Yesh I did

Course I am, I downed a NiM level boss that your team could only get 88% on.

See what I did there? Individual achievement isn't a very worthwhile topic to try and justify when you're downing the boss on a team, you know. Amazing how little your actual skill has anything to do with clearing the boss, only how each player meeting a gear standard and competency check equates to PvE accomplishment lawl.

The only difference is you havent done the boss. So what your claim wont stand. You paid to get it. That is just pathetic. But eh.... people get their sense of achievement from somewhere and who am I to judge. Do whatever makes you feel like you achieved something

Course I downed the boss. I fought him, was only 200 DPS off of Thor's min maxed, 4 piece set bonus DF geared sniper as a Deception sin in complete store bought 78s and a 72 MH. Paid money to get in a run, not sit there and watch AG kill it for me.

And lol, you are going to try to talk to me about achievement when you still got Thor here, reminding you how many exploits you've done just to even be a contender on this backwards server? Nice mainhands btw, interesting how you guys got them before even downing DP HM and stuffz. In the eyes of real raiders, your clears are just as questionable as me buying into an HE run, maybe even worse since I actually fought the boss in the raid lol.

But eh, people get their sense of achievement from somewhere and who I am to judge. Do whatever makes you feel as if you actually downed a boss legit and keep talking as if you're worth something.

#1exploiterintheworld

#yusobadbaree?