PTS Phase 2 Loot Acquisition Feedback (Newest Patch)

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Making a new feedback thread based on all of the changes we have made with the newest patch. Please ensure you have played hands-on PTS with the new patch before providing feedback as things have changed.

• Does acquiring gear feel too fast? Too slow?
  • Do you understand what to do to get gear?
  • How do you feel about the primary sources of getting gear? (playing content and Missions)
  • How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems? (vendors, crafting, Renown)

Remember that for gear acquisition we want you to focus on Hammer Station or Karagga's Palace on any difficulty and the Onderon Dailies.

-eric

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tested a little the RNG box merchant i don't see anything better (well, except that gloves and belt works).

I have 278 rating, 276 being the lowest item rating and i still get 270 gear:

https://imgur.com/a/029813U

Some you can see in the image, but just before that particular offhand lightsaber, in my SENTINEL i got also:

272 generator

272 vibroknife

272 skattergun

278 focus

Seems like nothing changed. The tooltip still says that box item is tailer for active discipline.

And disintegration does not look like giving more tech fragments, just the same.

Tried the mod box. It gives 4 rng items. While i'm 278 rating, 50%+ was still green garbage.

edit: corrected the amount of items per Mod box.

Edited by Balameb
correction

How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems?

I tried out the new random mod box, I bought 52 boxes (so about 12k total tech fragments, 3k at a time for 13 boxes).

Out of those 52 boxes (my gear was at I-rating 306 when buying all of them), I did not get a single rating 306 item that was usable for my character (merc dps). Buy usable I mean the non-letter, correct stat version, of any armoring, mod, enhancement, or barrel. Also over 1/2 of the drops were tanking mods, which again are useless.

It was a nice attempt, since each box has 4 mod items in them, but overall it was totaly worthless.

If I played RNG roulette with the Kai vendor, I would have been at least able to eventually pull 8 mods with the correct stats for the same amount of tech fragments.

The RNG needs to go. There needs to be a direct patch to obtain set bonus gear and the correct mods that does not involve RNG.

Edited by Flying-Brian

Haven't tried the mod vendor yet, but I have solo run a LOT of Hammer Station vets today and here's what I think so far...

Big improvement to the loot drops, but still not on point. I have definitely noticed an increase in the amount of drops, and the irating of drops are more in line with what my impression of devs' idea of gear progress is.

However, there are still far too many trash gear drops. 2nd boss is the worst about this, consistently dropping 4 or 5 items well below my current lowest level of gear (in recent attempts lowest gear is 300, 5 items dropped at 294). But there's also ZERO excuse for last boss dropping items below my current ilevel, that needs to be tightened up.

I also do not think I should be getting ANY tank gear/mods when running dps. Let my tank get tank gear, my dps get dps gear, etc... we all expect to run our alts to gear them, it just makes more sense. and will reduce the amount of frustration experienced during the gear leveling process.

I don't believe your goal of bad RNG reduction has yet been reached, but today's patch is a noticeable step in the right direction, at least for Hammer Station Vet.

Now my biggest concern is moddable gear - I'm getting almost none, and I'm at gold level. I'm getting some mods, but not nearly enough of what I need - i'm getting 50% defensive stat drops, that's just sucking way too much out of my useable pool for moddable gear.

When will the moddable gear drop? And from where? How about set bonus? You have far too many set bonus gears to count on RNG to get a full set. Unless your RNG reduction algorithm takes into account the bonus gear I'm wearing, I feel like this is going to turn into an interminable grind. Fact is, I still feel like Kai Zykken is a better option than waiting for RNGeezus to grant me a set of 4 or 6 armors out of such a HUGE pool of drops, and then there's the mods. The fact that mods drop with lower iratings than the garbage unmoddable gear that's clogging my inentory is disheartening.

Either fix this, or put in a vendor that actually sells items we want, not more garbage stuffed behind RNG.

Your customers have spoken with a fairly overwhelming bias against RNG. I get that some of that is intrinsic to MMO design, but there is still far too much, and other than irating, there is nothing showing me ANY hope for a path to getting the gear I actually want, gear that is BETTER than what I have in 5.10 (258 min/max'd with set bonus).

I can't mix/max my stats for pvp at all. And for pvp mix/maxing is very important. I also feel that pvp isn't a fsst source of getting best gear and it should be since pvp players including me wont stay for long if we become weaker due to lack of best gear

Why do the developers think we want RNG gearing? It’s not exciting. It’s frustrating. End of story. Do a damn poll of the players to see how many people want RNG based gearing. If a majority want it, you can come find me and make me eat my socks.

Simple. Artificially lengthening content. Guys lie about their size all the time.

I group run of Vet Hammer Station: Merc in full 306 gear:

Each boss dropped 3-4 pieces of loot that were "legendary"

Item ratings ranged from 300 - 306. a SINGLE 306. Was only looking for the rating number, didn't look at if it was for arsenal merc or not.

Then I bought 120 random item boxes from Tarkanna on Fleet.

out of those 120 random boxes from takanna....Merc wearing full 306 gear....

I got:

3x 306 pistols

1x 306 boots

3x 306 legs

1x 306 chest

4x 306 gloves

3x 306 bracers

1x 306 belt

1x 306 helmet

4x 306 relics (1 tank)

3x 306 earpieces

2x 306 implants

That's just about 22% drop rate for an equivalent item rating.

I also tried the Kai Zaikenn vendor. I only tried to get 20 pieces, NONE were full 306.

Then I stopped.

RNG still sucks.

It is not the gearing method the players want.

Tune the numbers all you want, the only way to make happy players is to give us SOMETHING that has zero reliance on RNG.

When you do, THAT's what we'll use.

[*]Does acquiring gear feel too fast? Too slow?

Neither.

[*]Do you understand what to do to get gear?

Yes. Equip gear that has the highest level regardless of appropriateness to my class so that I can get gear of a higher rating that doesn't appy to my class.

[*]How do you feel about the primary sources of getting gear? (playing content and Missions)

Hammer Station dropped a ton of gear and I like a resistive hilt as much as any merc, oh wait, I'm a merc. How many barrage, immunity enhancements, resistive hilts and tank relics do I need? Oh, nice to see trash mobs dropping level 4 gear.

[*]How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems? (vendors, crafting, Renown)

Tonight I started get some gold moldable gear. 3 pieces of 279 that were class specific to someone else's class so I couldn't even equip them to raise my gear level to get higher level gear. Still getting lots of 272 gear when all of my gear is 282 or better. Got a few pieces of higher level tank gear out of the crates as well.

Do ya really want to know how I feel about this?

With an equipped Item Rating of 275, I got 5 straight 270 (yes, two-seventy) head pieces from the RNG vendor. My current headgear is rating 276. Brilliant.

I mean, if a gearing system feels so onerous, so cumbersome, so soul-crushing that people can't even be bothered to exploit their way to BiS through the medpac method, that should tell you something. I guess I'll see y'all on 6.5 by mid-2021.

TL;DR - RNG must go.

Impressions from the improved loot acquisition:

TL;DR: There is tremendous improvement but some areas still need work.

Summary: Ran solo verteran Hammer Station a total of 7 times - 5 times on Merc dps, once on Sorc healer, once on Operative dps. Started with Merc DPS with an Item Rating of 268, ended up with IR of 273. Started Operative DPS with IR 243, ended with IR 267. Started with Sorc heals with IR 252 ended with 270 or 273 (see section on Relics). This is a huge improvement over the gear acquisition from the last PTS.

The good:

100 Tech Fragments from each Renown crate drop.

Tech fragments drops from bosses increased.

Each flashpoint boss dropped at least 4 pieces of loot unless it was modded loot or set bonus gear.

Most drops were more tailored to the class I was playing.

Much easier and quicker to gear than in the previous PTS version.

I actually got two set bonus pieces (not related, one piece each), modded gear, mods and a tactical - again, a big improvement in loot.

What I did:

I ran 5 solo veteran flashpoints on my Merc dps; the first without a renown booster the rest with one. The increase in quality and amount of loot was immediately noticeable and appreciated. By the end of my run I had raised my item level to 273; all gear except offhand (272) and relics (both 270) was 274. In addition, I had enough extra gear that I was able to gear up my sorc healer alt with the exception of MH, OH, and relics to an overall item level of 270 and to gear up my operative lethality dps with the exception of relics and OH. In addition to all that, I actually got a single tactical usable by my Merc - Burning Bright.

I then ran a single solo veteran run on my operative dps hoping for the offhand and I actually got one, but still no relics. More on relics below.

I then ran a single solo veteran run on this sorc using a 270 MH and 270 OH acquired the other night via fragment exploit hoping to get good 270 relics. No such luck but I did gain enough mods to equip my sorc's normal MH (now 273) and OH (now 272) - so still good improvement. So I bought a couple random relics from the vendor and got no relic I would normally use but did get two 270 tanking relics (reactive warding).

The problem with Relics:

The problem is two-fold. The first is that it is easier to knockdown the Overall Item Rating than to build it up. The Operative DPS ended up with only an Item Rating of 267 due to having a 230 relic and a 244 relic - the other gear is a good mix of 270 and 274 gear. On my Sorc healer, if I change out the two 252 useful relics for the two tanking relics, the Item Rating jumps from 270 to 273 - which is needed to get better gear. So I'm better off equipping bad relics to acquire higher tier gear than to try to get a good relic from the vendor or loot drops.

Which brings us to issue number two: there are too many relics to choose from for the RNG gods. I usually only use two relics, focused retribution and serendipitous assault. So now I have to hope on RNG to acquire these two specific relics out of at least 11 if not more relics (Ossus vendor has 11 different types). So it is RNG to get a relic in the first place and then a secondary RNG to hope it is the one you actually want. This is too much and is either going to force players to equip relics they don't want to really use so they can raise the Item Rating level for better loot or it will greatly slow down loot acquisition because these relics will keep the Item Rating at a lower level for a longer period of time.

Bugs/Issues:

The main issue: I, like many players, have spent cartel coins and/or large sums of credits to get exact weapons we want our character to use (either due to looks or sound or both). I do not want to spend the majority of the time playing and gearing up using random non-modded weapons that I am forced to equip to keep the Item Rating up and the loot acquisition wheel turning. I can get used to non-modded gear in every other slot and I can get used to not using augmented gear due to the frequency of loot drops and changing gear out along the 19 tiers, but I do not want to be using random weapons along the entire gearing process - as the gearing process churns on I want to be able to use the exact same weapon the entire time. The only way to guarantee this is to have the weapon loot always drop modded weapons so I can rip out the mods/hilts/barrels and put them into my preferred weapon.

Modded armor does not display the value of the mods once they are inserted into the gear. The values will appear if you rip the mods out and the mod is sitting in your inventory but once you put them back in the gear the display values disappear. As far as I can tell, though, the actual stats do change so it appears to be just a display issue.

The first time I moved legacy gear from my Merc DPS to legacy storage to my Sorc heals and then equipped, no Amps showed up. Relogging and the amps showed up on the Sorc character.

Still too many tank drops - tank drops from the RNG tech fragment vendor, tank drop from a renown box (a pistol with tank stats), 80% of all mods that dropped and 80% of all random mob loot were of the tank variety. Just too much tank gear dropping for a dps or a healer.

Bought a MH and OH for my sorc healer from the random vendor and didn't get a usable MH or OH. The RNG vendor matching our current class still needs work.

So at one point I had three Systec Efficient Package MK-3 Implants with a rating of 274. The first one had 605 mastery, 702 endurance, 453 power, and 304 alacrity. The second one had 607 master, 784 endurance, 380 power, and 288 alacrity. The third one had 573 master, 793 endurance, 373 power, and 311 alacrity. This is ludicrous for gear that looks all the same, all has the same name, all had the same rating and that you expect us to only use for a short period of time as we move up in tiers. I can understand if you want to have non-optimized and optimized gear at max level (something for the min/maxers to chase) or maybe like every 10 IRs - say 280, 290, 300, 307 - but to have the mishmash of stats on mere 274 gear is unnecessary and bad. Please normalize the lower tier gear so that they are all the same.

Suggestions:

All MH and OH gear should be moddable.

Normalize the stats on lower tier gear.

Reduce the chance of tank drops from the random mob loot and boss loot.

Greatly reduce the chance of tank drops on non-tank characters from the RNG vendor and Renown crates.

Change the cost of the RNG relic to 50 tech fragments or allow specific relics to be bought or remove relics from the Item Rating equation.

Renown still feels a little too slow, even with a booster. Please consider lowering the points per level by 20-25%.

I play this game for unranked warzones and not much else. I grind stuff as I have to, but it's mostly warzones. My primary gearing focus is to get a tactical, set bonus, and augments. Those things will make a big difference in PvP. After that, a slow gear upgrade (via purchasing mods) would be minimum level of what I can stomach. And I mean straight up purchasing mods, not gambling for them.

I'm sure my 15 bucks a month isn't worth much to you guys and somehow you think this RNG stuff is going to make more money in the long run. So be it, I guess.

Yeah, I tried out the new patch. I still hate it. Sub is remaining cancelled. The only thing I liked was the fact that I was able to purchase a tactical item from Kai, straight up.

I did the trick to basically get unlimited TF. Just getting the right 270 relics (focused ret and Serendipitous Assault). Really the only two relics for a dps spec. It took about 20 tries to get the two relics I wanted. So that's about 2,500 TF per 270 relic. If that's really the kind of grind you guys want to create, can you please just sell the darn things for 2,500 TF. It would be infinitely less frustrating.

If you were to force me to play this game, I would skip the RNG Takanna vendor. I would purchase whatever I could from Kai directly so that I could get a set bonus back and so that I would have some shells that I can augment. From there, I'd have no choice but to buy random mods and slowly upgrade that way. But even at a lowly 270 gear rating, the odds of getting usable upgrades seemed like less than 50%. So many tank mods.This system is really pissing me off already, and I've had the luxury of infinite TF. This is no different than the early days of Galactic Command: crates of mostly garbage.

This gambling stuff is borderline criminal. It should definitely be regulated.

I'm not sure what else you want from me. Get rid of Takanna, let us buy stuff straight up. Until I see that in the PTS notes, there's no point in even logging into the PTS anymore. If you must make this extremely grindy, just set a high price tag. I feel like this gambling stuff is a way to hide the real cost of items - you can adjust the percentages behind the scenes without anybody definitively knowing. It's the invisible cost factor.

Edited by teclado

So in today's patch, I used the random SoW vendor to get my item rating to 270, through a combination of rolling for slots and using the new random mods box. I still don't like the fact that RNG is giving me tank gear and mods on my dps, that's extremely frustrating.

I burned through 6,000 tech fragments to do this (and I already had 3 270 pieces from before the current patch), which I obtained through buying 15 million credits worth of med pacs and deconstructing them.

Others have already pointed out that the RNG still doesn't let us itemize our gear, and that's a real problem. Today on live, when I get a toon to level 70, I can immediately buy a complete set of 230 gear with the mods and stats I want. On PTS, I've burned 15 million credits to hit the first "tier" of end game gear at item 270, and my accuracy as a dps is 107.8%. How am I supposed to get it to 110%? If I were on live, I'd think twice about running a Veteran Mode operation with as a dps toon with less than 110% accuracy, and I expect I'd get kicked out of any Master Mode ops group with that accuracy rating.

Does acquiring gear feel too fast? Too slow?

Gear is dropping fine, but at first useful gear is not so much. I am a dps and so far it thinks a piece with the same score but has some protective factor is better. I am dps so mastery is a higher priority than power and never shield or absorb. Use relics are trash relics to me but I see I will have to wear them just to keep my gear score high to get better gear.

Do you understand what to do to get gear?

Certain quests will give gear random drops from mobs and doing flash points, pvp, and ops.

How do you feel about the primary sources of getting gear? (playing content and Missions)

Did not know the primary was from missions until the weekly from onderon was complete.

How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems? (vendors, crafting, Renown)

Renown meh not very giving as the older system gave me other things and not as frequent as it was before. I made a bit of money off the comp gifts. Crafting to complicated and ridiculous material requirements. Can run FP to get gear faster. Vendor Meh so far nothing over what I was wearing.

By the time I disintegrated what I got from the Onderon Weekly crate plus what I earned from doing the dailies for said weekly, I was slightly under 30% of the way to the tactical that will solve the cast-time-mobility issue on my healing operative that I have been complaining about since 5.whenever they nerfed op heals. So assuming I do nothing but Onderon weekly, that is 3 wks to bring her on movement heavy HMs again. For that, ask whatever price you wish of me, sirs. (Please don't remove that tactical prior to live. Make it not useable in pvp if you must.)

That's 3 wks per item if you just buy from Kai, so about the same as Ossus, give or take. The mil credits going with the tech fragments is more of a worry for me, but given the changes as far as gear to legacy instead of to toon -- if I am only doing one or two sets instead of 8+, that's actually not awful.

"Actually, not awful" would be the baseline for speed. Especially if the existing Legacy command perks translate to Renown for getting stuff to turn to fragments. "Earn a ton of currency and buy" is much more satisfying than RNG because you can track your forward momentum. Kai is good. Keep Kai.

That tactical is nothing short of the best part of the new gear.

Also, it's petty, but the Roman armor look for the Onderanian armor is excellent. If I have to look at something for ages, it should be pretty.

Edited by DragonLadyK

Houston we have a problem.

RNG is still so bad on the Takana vendor that objectively it is not worth it to spend tech fragments on that merchant cause you will just be dissapointed (as a dps I was getting stuff like 3/4 or even 4/4 blue tank mods/enhancements from her over and over - noticeably very frequently, mainhands and offhands that had nothing to do with me etc). There was a slight improvement in lateral sidegrades and upgrades but not enough to offset the random stuff I was getting from her over and over. It is way better at this point to save 1500 techfragments and go for the other merchant at this point (and refund until you get good mods) than trying your luck with Takana. Also modabble gear dropped to infrequently.

All this brings up the point that we absolutely need some form of way to get the specific pieces in content while playing and not only play the rng game - it cannot be pure rng on rng. The easiest way as I said is have the bosses in ops drop gear slots based on a set table per boss, and for PvP do something like set slot drops on a daily schedule - like Mondays the PvP daily drops mainhands, Tuesdays offhands, Wednesday helmets etc...I hope you get the point. Pure rng is not going to cut it and people will get frustrated and leave/ stop playing.

Edited by ottffsse

My suggestion, for sub level 75 go ahead and keep things the way you want them, then starting at level 75, drop gear that is appropriate for the content and stop trying to look at the players gear. In addition to that, drop personal loot that can be used by the character receiving the loot, or better yet, drop a gear token, and let the player decide what to buy, and which character to buy it for.

Random randomness may be entertaining for you, but it is frustrating for a lot of people playing the game. If it is your desire to have this game be something that people play to have fun, then you might want to stop the madness, and give up on your desire to have randomly random gear drops. It's bad enough that the new amplifiers are random, but it is much worse when you get a random drop for a random mod with random stats and a random amplifier from a cxp crate that is meant to be used on a random alt.

[*]Does acquiring gear feel too fast? Too slow?

Neither.

[*]Do you understand what to do to get gear?

Yes. Equip gear that has the highest level regardless of appropriateness to my class so that I can get gear of a higher rating that doesn't appy to my class.

[*]How do you feel about the primary sources of getting gear? (playing content and Missions)

Hammer Station dropped a ton of gear and I like a resistive hilt as much as any merc, oh wait, I'm a merc. How many barrage, immunity enhancements, resistive hilts and tank relics do I need? Oh, nice to see trash mobs dropping level 4 gear.

[*]How do you feel about the contribution of the supplementary systems? (vendors, crafting, Renown)

Tonight I started get some gold moldable gear. 3 pieces of 279 that were class specific to someone else's class so I couldn't even equip them to raise my gear level to get higher level gear. Still getting lots of 272 gear when all of my gear is 282 or better. Got a few pieces of higher level tank gear out of the crates as well.

Do ya really want to know how I feel about this?

You are a little mad? :D :D

But you are right.

Tune the numbers all you want, the only way to make happy players is to give us SOMETHING that has zero reliance on RNG.

When you do, THAT's what we'll use.

RNG is fine as a supplementary system. When there is a chance of 306 dropping while you're in 270 gear, that's exciting RNG. When you have to RNG your way up to 304 in order to have a chance for 306 dropping, thats repulsive.

Give us base gear (i.e. 268 mods) right at the start. In a live stream you said you want to move away from event currencies and use reputation and credits instead. Do the same with gear and renown. Add vendors that sell us green mods of all tiers for credits but require renown to be traded with. Use loot drops as a supplementary system with a chance to drop gear far better than we could buy based on renown.

For the Wall of Crazy: Let us improve the mods we have. Add blue/purple/golden currencies that drop from missions depending on difficulty. Add a vendor that acts as armorer/workbench that "improves" our mods by, for example, selling a blue barrel for a green barrel and 10 blue tokens.

Edited by Mubrak

So my internet decided to die in the middle of doing Onderon dailies to test that since I neglected to do it before, but running Hammer Station again yielded 7:3 relevant-to-non-relevant drops, so it looks like that bit of RNG balancing is fixed as promised! Thank you! Of those relevant drops about half were repeats, however. I understand that’s intended as deconstruction fodder, though. I’m not sure how well you can fine-tune what the game looks at without risking some deep-rooted bugs cropping up, but if it’s possible to avoid rolling the same part of the same set, that would be great! (Not that I’m going to complain AS much if I can use the mods attached to those set pieces though...something I should have realized in the three second grace period while deconstructing the duplicate piece. Oops.)

Renown still feels too slow, even with boosts, and Kai still seems too expensive. So does the other vendor, actually, especially for another random roll. If she could just sell “lesser” gear pieces as-is it would make those prices worth it. You did say you had solutions in the works to getting specific pieces of gear, though, maybe I’m harping on something you already know?

Kai’s random item for half the price of available fixed purchases is a model maybe his fellow vendor over there could learn from though! I don’t mind RNG if there’s also a direct method (see: command crates with the safety net of tokens and unassembled pieces)

Hope this was helpful, somehow!

(PS: I love the descriptions for the tacticals. It’s clear you guys had a lot of fun with them! Wasn’t sure where to put this but I wanted to say it.)

So,.... Honestly.... this has to be the single worst gearing system, any game has ever had. EVER.

Before 258 gear was released, you had a working system, we could get components from pvp, and NiM raids.

SM and HM dropped tokens, (or you could buy the tokens) and upgrade to what YOU want. Targeting your gear, While the command boxes were a additional way to get 248, 236 etc. tokens.

Right now, I have to sit through 66 tiers of green and blue gear, before I get anything usefull, not to mention it isn't spec based, tank relics dropping for heals, absorb mainhands, sniper rifles, cannons, light sabres - on merc. the RnG isn't exciting, it's beyond disgusting. Raid's don't drop good enough gear, sm dropped 270 for me (I had 281 ilvl), HM, we killed boss, but due to a bug ported out, only the stealthers could get their loot of 3rd boss, but for them it was 290-298 gear (while they had 306 equiped)

A little rng,.. is always fun, - like let's say the command boxes as a second way to gear, but right now, the RnG is waaay to bad, I have always loved swtor, but if this releases i'm out. Honestly,... You guys said you had learned,... and instead of continueing or improving a working system, you trow it all out of the window and make it RnG, ontop of RnG ontop of RnG.

Edited by Folcwar

The system just isnt working still. I have tested both a 258 & 306 geared Char via Vet and MM FP.

The 258 geared char on first runs through HS all looked good got some up grades to 270, my rating got to 267 and then RNG kicks in and rather than get the pieces i need to lift my rating further I get more me too or downgrades on the pieces i already have. i did 10 more HS Vets Solo then stopped this gearing method as it was frustrating and moved to the vendor to try my luck with my 900 odd Tech Fragemtns. I got 1 270 belt a 270 tank relic (Im an Operative) & a 270 Implant. So 2 out of 3 upgrades and my rating finished on 270. So bar the tank relic I was lucky and got upgrades on my pieces, the tank relic was however very frustrating waste of tech components.

The other side of this is that some of the 258 gear i started with are still upgrades on the the 270 i am currentyly wearing but i cant use them as this would reduce my Item rating. So the gear I worked for in 5.0 is better than the gear I am currently wearing but cant use as it reduces my Item rating. (More on this with my other char). Im also using a Tank relic but im sure no one will call me out for it.

Frustration level 8/10

The 306 iRating gear char has all 306 rated gear, non of which are modable. I have been lucky enough to get 3 set piece items i would like to use. I can't the Mods in them are below 306 so if i equip them my Item rating drops and thus any futher Item drops i get are less likely to be Upgrades. All the drops i have been getting from Vet and MM flashpionts have been sub 306 modable or un modable 306 gear.

Just make anything thats 300+ rating have mods as a first step, at least i could use my set pieces at a point where I am still not just looking for upgraded gear. It would also allow me to choose the stats im playing with and let me play the way I want to.

Frustration level 9/10

Additionally, dont give me down grades at all, its just annoying and dissappointing. Rather than a downgrade give me some tech parts, it would be a more positive outcome.

Edited by DarthBryn