Satele?

WizardB

I don't think shes overly attractive, shes not -bad- looking by any means, but i'd much rather drink a glass of brain bleach to forget my act 1 end mission and think about zash.

for those who don't know, zash -actually- looks like a female version of palpatine, she used the force to hide her true age..

/shudder

Edited by acheros

She's old, nasty, and a know-it-all. I'd sooner dump her out an airlock than hit that.

No.

Bastila was better and Satele's face looks simply wrong. Her eyes seem way too big compared to her face and it made me switch to the Empire.

Bastila was actually pretty, in a very traditional way. Satele looks like a Dances with Wolves reject.

Edited by AJediKnight

Am I the only one who's noticed that in-game she looks considerably older than in the cinematics? In the cinematics she looks no older than 25 tops, while I would deem the in-game Satele to be at least 40.

The cinematics are about 10 years before the game, or something like that.

Am I the only one who's noticed that in-game she looks considerably older than in the cinematics? In the cinematics she looks no older than 25 tops, while I would deem the in-game Satele to be at least 40.

if i have my time line correct, the cinematics WERE years ago. The cinematics depict the start of the war and the return of the sith empire.

In game, we're in the middle stages of the conflict.

Is it just me or is Satele really, really, REALLY hot?

She's a Mike India Lima Foxtrot (wouldn't let me type that acronym, lol) literally. At least Yoda had the decency of being celebit while asking Jedi in his regime to be so. Satele has kids. She's getting on in years though. She looked good in the Alderaan video.

Edited by Rikalonius

if i have my time line correct, the cinematics WERE years ago. The cinematics depict the start of the war and the return of the sith empire.

In game, we're in the middle stages of the conflict.

The game is post cinematics. The cinematics, like the timeline, was relased from newest to oldest. Decieved was the most recent event, the Korriban return the oldest, with Satele being a padawan.

The cinematics take places ages before we arrive. As a matter of fact the actual player stories take place over the course of months if not years based on what I have seen.

Empire - You arrive on Balmorra just as Darth Arrives and the place is fairly weak

Republic - You arrive much later at kill that Darth and it's a warzone

Effectively, BW have made a game where all 8 stories tell 8 different perspectives on the entire galactic conflict.

The game is post cinematics. The cinematics, like the timeline, was relased from newest to oldest. Decieved was the most recent event, the Korriban return the oldest, with Satele being a padawan.

Still right, though. the "aged up" appearance of satele was on purpose because we ARE later in the timeline.

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of hate from this but I found Satele a lot like Bastila. I felt like they took her face model, improved it to a new person, and did some new aspects to it after.

I forgot if they confirmed that Bastila's voice actor as Satele's.

I find them both attractive, but I think Satele looked a lot like Bastila during her entrance in the Hope trailer.

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of hate from this but I found Satele a lot like Bastila. I felt like they took her face model, improved it to a new person, and did some new aspects to it after.

I forgot if they confirmed that Bastila's voice actor as Satele's.

I find them both attractive, but I think Satele looked a lot like Bastila during her entrance in the Hope trailer.

she looks alot like bastila because she is bastila's desendant.