New Level 50 Looking For Info

Shia

Hi guys n gals.

So i finally hit 50 (\o/) but now im after a little info if possible. I'm trying to find out about the level 50 dailies people do.

I can find a lot of guides for imperials but either my google skills suck or i just can't find guides for rebel ones.

Im just looking for info on what planet the quests are, how many there is etc

Or if anybody does know of a rebel guide for them that would be great.

Thanks x

Ilum is a good place to start as it's pretty quiet most of the time. There are also some on Belsavis and Corellia.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/1.2dailieslist.jpg

check that link for a complete list

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409021

check that link for a general guide on gearing and walkthroughs for the dailies if you scroll down a bit

Hi guys n gals.

So i finally hit 50 (\o/) but now im after a little info if possible. I'm trying to find out about the level 50 dailies people do.

I can find a lot of guides for imperials but either my google skills suck or i just can't find guides for rebel ones.

Im just looking for info on what planet the quests are, how many there is etc

Or if anybody does know of a rebel guide for them that would be great.

Thanks x

I've got a guide here: Guide to Daily Missions

I even did the math :rolleyes:

There should be alot of quest givers in the fleet for the beginnings of the daily quest chains. I know that there is a terminal that begins your Corellia ones, as well as a Bounty Board for the Belsavis ones, and an NPC for the Ilum ones. Don't know if you have to talk with these things before you start the quests, but I would just to be sure.

Just know that the Corellia ones are strictly dailies, the Belsavis ones are bonus quests as well as repeatable dailies, and the Ilum quests are world quests along with daily ones, without any class content.

There should be alot of quest givers in the fleet for the beginnings of the daily quest chains. I know that there is a terminal that begins your Corellia ones, as well as a Bounty Board for the Belsavis ones, and an NPC for the Ilum ones. Don't know if you have to talk with these things before you start the quests, but I would just to be sure.

Just know that the Corellia ones are strictly dailies, the Belsavis ones are bonus quests as well as repeatable dailies, and the Ilum quests are world quests along with daily ones, without any class content.

This is true, but OP will be on a wild goose chase for weeks with meaningless lowbee quests as TOR has deemed it necessary, in their infinite wisdom to make little gold triangles visible forever with no way to turn off the ones you have out leveled, much less the ones you don't want to bother with.

I have a quick question, I have the pvp gear on my 3 guys that are 50th lvl, should I still go for the dailys (now mine you I run strickly solo so) and another question I havent found a vender yet for daily comm, can you plz direct me to where this guy is and what type of gear does he give out is any better than my pvp gear ????

Thanks in Advance;)

Edited by Legolose

I have a quick question, I have the pvp gear on my 3 guys that are 50th lvl, should I still go for the dailys (now mine you I run strickly solo so) and another question I havent found a vender yet for daily comm, can you plz direct me to where this guy is and what type of gear does he give out is any better than my pvp gear ????

Thanks in Advance;)

Having said "I have the pvp gear" on my 3 guys that are 50th lvl" does not say which type of pvp gear you have. Is it recruit, BM, WH? This will direct you to the answer you are looking for with the "is any better than my pvp gear????"

The vendors for the dailys are usually next to the daily mission npc's. they usually have "mission support" under their name. The only vendors which are not relatively next to the daily mission npc's are the belsavis vendors.

Having said "I have the pvp gear" on my 3 guys that are 50th lvl" does not say which type of pvp gear you have. Is it recruit, BM, WH? This will direct you to the answer you are looking for with the "is any better than my pvp gear????"

The vendors for the dailys are usually next to the daily mission npc's. they usually have "mission support" under their name. The only vendors which are not relatively next to the daily mission npc's are the belsavis vendors.

I 'm sorry I have the Battlemaster pvp gear, and thanks for the location of these venders ;) Edited by Legolose