Lack of group conversations after Black Talon/Esseles

Anybody else noticed how theres barely any dialogue in the flashpoints after Black Talon and Esseles? In my epxerience the flashpoints after will only have one group convo, and it'll be deciding between a light side/dark side action. And thats it.

The other two actually had a story to play through, not just one decision point.

It kept the flashpoints much more interesting.

Anybody else disappointing by this?

At first I was disappointed by it but then I thought about end game. We may be running these over and over for that certain piece of gear, so would you really want to go through hours of conversation? Even if you are just pressing space bar over and over it gets tedious. I'm not too worried about it, there's enough conversation outside of flashpoints and if you want your social points just group up with a friend and do quests.

Kind of counterintuitive to get your social points by doing things, you do not need a group for, with a group. I had hoped that there'd be a multiplier to the social points in the flaspoints followin Esseles.

Kinda sad that Esseles gets you aroun 100 social points with a ful group, while Hammerstation gives you around 10...