Delete Old Character Or Play On?

Sith_Space

Ok, so Got 2 characters, Level 8 & 13, before I realized I wanna subscribe and not be a Free Loader So, Armed with a Fresh Subscription and the Force being strong in me, do I kill off the 2 characters and redo new ones? or go on as I am and continue from here?

Please tell me the best path to follow

Thanks

Sith_Space

:rak_02:

Edited by Sith_Space

Keep your old characters, you've got quite a few slots you can use now and you should try every class at least once to see if you like it (and enjoy the story! Roll Agent!)

^ This (And on my 2nd Agent. Yeah, story is that good).

If you get into crafting your own gear or running missions for stuff for your other toons, making $ on the market, etc. they could be handy.

If not, you can always delete them later.

^ This.
Seconded. You can have up to 12 characters per server without spending Cartel Coins to unlock additional slots, and 350(?) total across all servers, so... go ahead, keep the old ones and make more and try stuff out. Then make even more and try other stuff out. And then....

Hello, my name is Adric, and I'm an alt-aholic....

:rolleyes:

10 + 2 = 12 ;)

I think he does mean 12 PER server. As sub you can create 12 characters in, say, The Progenitor server and another 12 in Red Eclipse and so on.

To OP, I was in the same spot you were a month ago and when I went sub, considered deleting one of my original characters coz I didn't like the way I built her looks, but then thought otherwise. As others here were saying, you'll never know when you feel like playing that char again. Only consider deleting if you fill up the 12 slots in your server and you want to keep your Legacy links or share loot and credits between those 12 chars.