Restored Triumvirate armor in 2.1

Hello there. I would like to request that the set be able to be dyed to this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_trooper?file=SithCommando.jpg

If they could just restrict it to where only red dye could be used on the set, I would be fine with that. No need for pink Sith troopers. I do however think we should be able to look like the sith commandos/heavy troopers that wear a red variant of the armor.

Thank you.

P.S. I support fixing the helm to make it look the way it is supposed to...http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071216094804/starwars/images/4/45/SithTroopDiscuss.jpg

Would appreciate some feedback, maybe you would prefer if they just made a separate set for the red version. I would not like to have to buy another set, but I suppose that's possible as well.

Reading the devs post on the Revan's chestpiece bug thread is disheartening though, it looks like they may never fix the Triumvirate helm at all. Even if it is completely wrong, people may be "attach ted" to the look. Anyone who actually appreciates the set has most likely played at least one of the kotor games, and can tell the difference.

Also, has anyone noticed rocket boost appears to be bugged for this set? Flames come out of my back and not my boots, and it's not a jetpack armor piece so it looks wrong.

They will not allow it to be dyed...

...and coming in a future Cartel pack will be that version of the Triumvirate armor...why give you something when they know you will fork out a fortune for it in an upcoming pack.

Yes I am that cynical now, unfortunately. :(

They need to make all the gear dye-able. We can already use the republic/empire containment officer chestpeices to make Revans Mask a Creamsicle or a Banana.

Would it be any trouble at all to have a White(star forge!) Revans Armor, and a Dark Brown Jolee Bindo Robes, or a Dark Red Restored Triumvirate armor(which is in the original kotor/kotor 2)

They need to make all the gear dye-able. We can already use the republic/empire containment officer chestpeices to make Revans Mask a Creamsicle or a Banana.

Would it be any trouble at all to have a White(star forge!) Revans Armor, and a Dark Brown Jolee Bindo Robes, or a Dark Red Restored Triumvirate armor(which is in the original kotor/kotor 2)

Yeah that's exactly the point I was trying to make. I can understand not wanting pink revan's robes or something, but when variants actually do exist in the games, then they should be made available.

Who's to say that there won't be a red set of the Triumvirate armor in the next set of Cartel packs? They haven't exactly finished adding stuff to the game. One of the reasons some of this stuff might look a little different (not the Revan two hoods thing though) is because KOTOR is a 10 year old game. So while the lore sets are a nod to KOTOR, they've also taken the liberty to give the sets an updated look....there's nothing requiring them to exactly copy the old look.

They obviously aren't going to make everyone happy as all of this stuff is personal preference. But I think it's pretty silly for someone to acquire a piece of gear on the hopes that it will be changed because that person has a personal belief that the gear should be changed. If you're just waiting for the change, then so be it...but if someone obtains any of this gear with the expectation that it will be changed then that's the risk they are taking.

IMO, they should just give you a big list of color options that can be used on ANY armor. dye it whatever color you want to. Hell dye all of your pieces different colors and turn into a walking rainbow if that's what you feel like doing. Whatever floats yer boat.

Who's to say that there won't be a red set of the Triumvirate armor in the next set of Cartel packs? They haven't exactly finished adding stuff to the game. One of the reasons some of this stuff might look a little different (not the Revan two hoods thing though) is because KOTOR is a 10 year old game. So while the lore sets are a nod to KOTOR, they've also taken the liberty to give the sets an updated look....there's nothing requiring them to exactly copy the old look.

They obviously aren't going to make everyone happy as all of this stuff is personal preference. But I think it's pretty silly for someone to acquire a piece of gear on the hopes that it will be changed because that person has a personal belief that the gear should be changed. If you're just waiting for the change, then so be it...but if someone obtains any of this gear with the expectation that it will be changed then that's the risk they are taking.

Maybe prior to the dye system I could have lived with it being another set, but at this point I think releasing another set just to change the color would be wrong. And really yeah Kotor is a 10 year old game, but honestly the set looks better in Kotor than in Swtor. And the set is not just a "nod" to the Kotor sith trooper armor, It's basically a really bad copy. It's not "updated" it's just missing features. It looks incomplete and deserves better attention to detail. If your going to come out with special "lore" sets that can't be dyed, they better damn well match their appearance in lore.

I also support allowing to change the color of the set rather than releasing it in a different pack. Also rather than fixing the helmet they could just release the helmet with the fang/hooks or whatever as a classic version or something so that people who like the new look can maintain it and those who like the original to wear that one.