Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Iwipe

Great job on the site! As an alt-a-holic, it helps a lot to have somewhere to be able to quickly check out all of the different looks for different armor levels and classes. I just submitted a bunch of images for the site (Vos on The Harbinger) and I've got more on the way.

Thank you for all the submissions! :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse pants from Alderaan are light pants. You can buy them with alderaan commendations.

Ah! I knew I'd seen light pants that weren't social gear. Thanks, because as I suspected, I completely forgot to look for them! Oops.

Why are you excluding social armor? They're all light armor and moddable, and they provide a wide variety of pants. There must be 9 or 10 social sets with pants.

I excluded them because Zocat was mentioning that social gear was the route to go for light armour pants. I just wanted to point out that there were a few options available for consulars that didn't require specific social ranks. Not many, granted, but a few.

Just wanted to add my thanks for compiling this! This is truly awesome! Can't wait to see more gear sets added (and hopefully BW got the point regarding some of the existing armor sets)! Edited by AdamGe

Dulfy...

Will you marry me? ;)

Love your sites, thank you for all of your dedication!

EDIT:

Right now I have most of the cademimu set for the smuggler, although I replaced the helmet with the drop from the mandalorian terror heroic on balmorra. Id be perfectly willing to upload a screenshot if you still want it, despite the non conformity.

Edited by DarthPunitor

Great work, thanks for taking the time to do that site.

I just have a little problem with crafted gear. For each kind (light, medium, heavy) there's subcategories (neutral, imperial and republic).

My problem is for thoses you put in the neutral categories. While they share names and are not tied to faction or classes, they don't share appearances.

I saw that when you click on a specific set, you get republic and imperial looks but in that page http://tor-fashion.com/armormech-crafted-sets/, there's only one pic/armor, people might think they will get a Trooper-like armor on their BH when it has in fact another style.

But again, thx for the great job :)

Edited by Nyla

Not every thing is brown! i have blue robes though i don't have the full set with it /pouts/ though aside from the helmet which -.- doesn't really match the appearance its the only one i could find that fit me though..

i didn't look at the site but seems like a good idea o.o though i suspect people will find some way to complain about it ...

Nice site. :) Any plans on including weapons to the site? As a commando with my huge weapon ( :wea_06: ) the look of it is almost as important as the look of my armor.

LOOOL big bad Commando with his big badas* gun xDD you made me laugh with your post :D

Edited by wolfmith

Nice site. :) Any plans on including weapons to the site? As a commando with my huge weapon ( :wea_06: ) the look of it is almost as important as the look of my armor.

Oh definitely, I have a commando as well so I know what what you mean when it comes to

:wea_06::wea_07::wea_09::wea_14::wea_15::

I am going to try to have a decent completion rate for the armor sets and then open it up for weapons and mix/match pieces that are not part of the same set so people can show off their looks etc :)

Edited by Iwipe

Hi, awesome site. congratulations. just a thought that crossed my mind: if your having trouble getting the pics of a particular set why not ask Bioware for some help?.

hope it helps to complete your project. Good Luck. :jawa_angel:

I could but I doubt it will work hehe. Bioware probably want players to locate them rather than just hand out pictures :)

Nice site.

I didn't read all the post in this thread. Two question from playing with it a little.

Are there plans for a better method to search? Like selecting armor type and faction; so I only see light Imperial gear images.

Is there a hot sheet list of what image you are looking for? I large collection of orange moddable gear.

Wow.

Some of this stuff I had no idea it even existed. This is an amazing resource; thank you for creating it.

I'm so tempted to buy all the orange "elegant" gear for my Guardian and have her run around in that once I mod it. Love that set . . well, except for the hat (and that can be hidden).

I'm n00bing it up with this question, but orange gear with the appropriate level of mods in it will end up being just as good as normal class/quest drops during my class/story stuff, yes? (nowhere near level 50 here, 35 and on Balmorra right now).

I don't have much use for end-game grinding for the other sets (BattleMaster and so on? ....haven't read up on it a lot), but I'd love to run around and help guildies and lower-level toons and look pretty doing it. :hope_04:

I only ask because I'm kinda poor right now and want to make sure I'm investing my credits wisely. :D

Edited by bawker

I'm n00bing it up with this question, but orange gear with the appropriate level of mods in it will end up being just as good as normal class/quest drops during my class/story stuff, yes? (nowhere near level 50 here, 35 and on Balmorra right now).

Actually, orange gear will be better with the right mods in it and especially if it has an augment slot. Many of the armor drops before end-game are empty shell orange gear anyway but if it has mods in it, they are usually no higher than blue quality. If you put some appropriate level purple mods in a piece of orange gear with an augment slot in it, you'll be better off than you will with normal drops/quest rewards. It's not really necessary before end-game but you'd definitely be in good shape.

Actually, orange gear will be better with the right mods in it and especially if it has an augment slot. Many of the armor drops before end-game are empty shell orange gear anyway but if it has mods in it, they are usually no higher than blue quality. If you put some appropriate level purple mods in a piece of orange gear with an augment slot in it, you'll be better off than you will with normal drops/quest rewards. It's not really necessary before end-game but you'd definitely be in good shape.

Cool. Great to know, and thank you for your insight.

I also realized last night (in my infinite newb-osity) that my Guardian wears heavy armor, and all social stuff is Light . . .but it appears the Adaptive Gear update in 1.3 is going to get me around that, so I'll wait until then to purchase it.