View Single Post

Real_FlyGonz
08.19.2019 , 12:19 AM | #3
Thank you for your reply.

I cant speak to pub classes or specs. I am only knowledgeable with sith classes, specs, and abilities.

A jug,g in rage spec, can out dps a marauder. Maybe this isnt something guardians can do, but juggs absolutely do. Ask any sith pvp player who is well versed in the ranked or even reg community.

My quarrel is with the fact that a pure dps class, like my marauder, is even remotely similar or less effective in dps as a class that has tank defensive cooldowns. Such as ED and others.

I can understand that rage is a dps spec and should pull good dps, but take away ED or something to make it balanced. No reason for a class to have the best of both worlds.

Just to clarify, I know marauder in and out. I play at a high level in pvp. Im just talking about how we will be left in the dirt come Onslaught. Every class is getting really good defensive or offensive or even both buffed. Marauder is barely getting a buff.

I intend to do my best to work with what Onslaught makes my marauder out to be, just as I have up to date.