View Single Post

KendraP
08.18.2019 , 12:21 PM | #2
As someone who currently plays both Guardian and Sentinel, and has mained Guardians for over half a decade, when I want to PvP on a single target "burst" spec, I go for my concentration sent. Yes, even when I'm playing solo. Concentration hits harder than Focus, it has better immunity, more ability to stay on target, an actual disengage, everything except FD, taunts, and guard. And for the purposes of your argument, guard and taunts are irrelevant because guard will kill you very quickly as a dps if you don't properly pull it off, and you did not mention taunts yourself. Furthermore, sent has tools that also grant team utility, specifically because it is a "pure" dps class (i.e. there is no sentinel tank or healing spec).

Now, if you want to say Vigilance is a better PvP spec than Watchman, then we can talk. In the meantime, you simply need to learn to use the tools you have properly. Or you know, just be yet another Juggernaut that doesn't know how to play the class and can't outdamage the tank.