View Single Post

Real_FlyGonz
08.18.2019 , 12:26 AM | #1
Being a marauder main in pvp is not for the feint of heart. It is probably one of the harder classes to master in pvp combat, especially if you are targeted or 1v1. So I was expecting some nice buffs to the defense of this class or maybe a bit more damage than it currently puts out.

I know, some of you are thinking more defense or dps would make marauder the most OP thing in the game. But lets remember that there already is a "marauder" that hits harder and has better defense, the Rage Jugg.

Reading the patch notes and feedback from the PTS, it seems that they have yet to realize that marauders are nothing more than lackluster juggs. They offered no major buff to the class to make it stand out from the jugg in combat, aside from the already superior mobility which means not much in pvp during a 1v2+. Instead they buff jugg defense and leave marauder with some mediocre, at best, buffs to our avoidance and some new interactive ability.

Can a Dev or someone who actually helps make class changes explain the reasoning on why you make a jugg have more dps than a marauder when they have 5x the survivability? Maybe I am missing some major buff to the class coming in Onslaught, but so far the few changes I read are not enough to make a glass canon, like the marauder, beat other classes in dps while having way less defensives.

Devs please fix marauder in onslaught instead of keeping it in the shadows of jugg.