2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the double Serendipitous Assault relic -bug is back, if only with PvE and PvP versions combined. Unless there's an official recognition on this, I suppose it's safe to assume that this is not intended. Should parses utilizing this be disqualified for the time being?

I am mostly 75's Knopik, I made a AMR profile yesterday with the gear I was using for that parse. Before yesterday I was using almost no crit bumped it up to 250 and it seems to have helped. Some RNG with HS and Rail shot criting more but the overall crit for the parse was basically my crit chance 28.18%.

Memo the front page already has the rule no double SA relics.

I have not seen any official comments from the developers about whether the double serendipitous is intended or not. Until such a time comes, the leaderboard still will not be supporting it. If they say they intentionally brought it back, it will be permitted.

Edit: The conqueror's relic still says "does not stack with other serendipitous..." so for now my guess is they messed up.

Edited by Falver

Hi all. Posting my request on here as its my parse and the ops dummy number I'm lookin at.

I'm a Slinger in the SS tree 36/7/3

Full 72''s

No bonus set (as I purchased most armorings and mods)

My stats are -

Cunning - 2930

Pri dmg - 1406-1783 (with class buffs and re-usable stim)

Bonus dmg - 965.5 (Power - 1350)

Acc - 100.06

Crit chance - 20.22 (zero added by me)

Crit Multiplier - 70.21

underworld relic of serendipitous assault

matrix relic (have though about getting the Arkanian Relic of Serendipitous Assault)

But I simply cannot get a parse above 2200 except for the odd burst in the 5 minutes where it's been as high as 4780.

My normal rotation (ignoring relics/adrenals/smugglers luck etc for the sake of making this short) is -

CB-TS-AS-TS-SS-TS-FB-BV-SS-TS-CB-a little stand up and crouch to get an instant CB-TS-AS--TS-SS-TS-CB-a little stand up and crouch to get an instant CB-TS-AS-TS-SS-TS

But I've tried all the rotations mentioned on this and other posts but all bring me to about the same number on the parse.

I've tried diffrent stats ratio's on my gear, mainly had crit rating at 30, stacked power where my bonus was 1001 keeping acc at 100 with surge about 66% but my parse number stayed in the same range - 2200 ish.

I'm the highest geared in my guild at the moment but I'm always about 3/4th on a 16 man raid when we have the raid parser up but should be at the top.

Any ideas? Any at all........and I'm not even trying get to the top on this forum. Just getting something around 3000 would be nice.

Edited by macabdul

You should try asking that in the Class forums for your class, this thread is for parses.

Straight answers:

- Double PVE SA relic doesn't work. You should get a proc relic or a clicky relic.

- Get the first set bonus, and get a PVP set bonus.

- The instant cast CB will eat energy, imo. If you have to use CB, just make use of the cast time (cast times means energy returns). I'd rather see a good slinger/sniper answer this, again, in the class forums :p

- You should see the Sniper/Slinger guide.

- Optimize your gear completely. This includes augmenting. Having 99.51% accuracy and up (100% is the max), 71% surge does a lot for DPS. Again see that class guide.

Edited by Rahizm

Fair enough but as i stated its not raid info I'm looking for but help with how to get a better parse on the op's dummy for this particular post and thought that it would be the people on this post and not a class post who would know more about the op's dummy in relation to the pure parse number.... In a raid things are always diffrent....

I have a clicky (not a matrix relic but the dread guard relic of boundless ages) and never worry about energy...and never pvp so not sure how I'd get a pvp bonus

Edited by macabdul

Apparently the double Serendipitous Assault relic -bug is back, if only with PvE and PvP versions combined. Unless there's an official recognition on this, I suppose it's safe to assume that this is not intended. Should parses utilizing this be disqualified for the time being?

SA+DMG PROC> 2x SA, at least for combat sentinels

SA+DMG PROC> 2x SA, at least for combat sentinels

Possibly, but any class with autoheals can get 4 procs in the 20sec window. I'm willing to bet Watchmen, Balance Sages and Gunslinger with the coverheal-talent would provide beastly parses. :)

Vepres - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 3010

parse log

AMR Profile

I don't believe your armory profile.

Crit with 3rd ravage hit at least three times. 60 Ravage hits over 5 minutes is just what I had and that's pretty lucky. However... You scored 90000 more critical damage. APM is rather low. Lucky crits and procs is my verdict. Unless you can repeat it within 8 tries. 31% crit with overhead slash...? Geez....

http://www.torparse.com/a/374426/time/1375882326/1375882626/0/Overview crit % beside abilities just tell the story of a difference between you and me ;[

Bloody starting to hate Vigilance and the rng.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I don't believe your armory profile.

Crit with 3rd ravage hit at least three times. 60 Ravage hits over 5 minutes is just what I had and that's pretty lucky. However... You scored 90000 more critical damage. APM is rather low. Lucky crits and procs is my verdict. Unless you can repeat it within 8 tries. 31% crit with overhead slash...? Geez....

http://www.torparse.com/a/374426/time/1375882326/1375882626/0/Overview crit % beside abilities just tell the story of a difference between you and me ;[

Bloody starting to hate Vigilance and the rng.

My AMR profile is correct gear wise, apart from Shien turned off as AMR wierdly boosts my Primary Damage massively when turning this on. I also have MS and Throw set bonus.

Its luck, nothing more. I'll start betting horses if I can do it again.

My APM always seems to work against me, I have wierd ability lag on the ship dummy, don't you have this? or is it just my lag? I have no latency lag though, constantly at 37ms.

Edited by Quickglue

Was bored waiting for EU LCS decided to parse

Milas- Sorcerer- Madness- 3/7/36

Stacking power/surge zero crit

2871.94 (No trim)

http://www.torparse.com/a/388008/time/1376739694/1376739997/0/Damage+Dealt

2887.25 ( Trim to CT first hit)

http://www.torparse.com/a/388008/time/1376739696/1376739997/0/Log

Not sure what is allowed I don't parse much just was bored and needed to waste time.

New personal best again.

Vepres - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 3031

Parse log

AMR Profile

Lastly, to put a cork in the skeptics, a video of the whole thing:

DPS meter next to map in lower right corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWx32dt-kc

Alright. Despite really admirable dps you're doing a huge mistake which costs you approximately 2 xtr apm and makes you dps smaller. You have to interrupt ravage after about 2.7 seconds of its channel time. Channeling lasts 3 seconds however it only takes 2.7 seconds to apply the third strike. You get me? :)

No you go betting horses and I am gonna grab some elites for a new relic after I am finished with what I am doing next week.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Alright. Despite really admirable dps you're doing a huge mistake which costs you approximately 2 xtr apm and makes you dps smaller. You have to interrupt ravage after about 2.7 seconds of its channel time. Channeling lasts 3 seconds however it only takes 2.7 seconds to apply the third strike. You get me? :)

No you go betting horses and I am gonna grab some elites for a new relic after I am finished with what I am doing next week.

Hehe. Yeah I know about the clipping of Master Strike, however, I only just started trying to practice and remember that trick since I am used to playing with a bit of lag so it hasn't worked well for me since I started this game. Now I'm parsing on a slighty better connection with no noticeable lag, so now I need to learn how to practice that.

Edited by Quickglue