♫♪ The Shadowlands 2.4 Progression ♪♫

Zalindae

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimson Shadow Legion downs

We finally had a second real attempt at Zero. Now the all important question: attempt Brontes or try to get into DP.

Secret option three;

Both!

There are a few groups who are attempting (or killed) Bestia while not having downed Brontes. The fights are kind of different enough to allow it as Bestia is most just a fight of burning down Monsters with roughly 200k HP in 30 to 45 seconds. Before hitting that sweet spot and getting to wail on Bestia for like 2-3 minutes before it all hits the fan.

Edited by ZentheSecond

Covenant of the Phoenix downed Corrupter Zero in NiM mode with 16 members fighting tooth and nail. I put together a video, although I'll be honest -- the video totally sucks. I was lagging badly during the fight and it shows. But it was a bitter fight and I put it up for review, nonetheless.

We've been beating our heads against Brontes the past couple of weeks. Dang...

Stay Thirsty is now 5/5 DF 8m Nightmare.

Interesting. Looks like Kephess now jumps into the raid and has an AOE as opposed to sitting in one spot. I'm guessing (as in HM) there is no way you can skip killing one of her flunkies when she does her rotational lightning attack.

Good job.

Interesting. Looks like Kephess now jumps into the raid and has an AOE as opposed to sitting in one spot. I'm guessing (as in HM) there is no way you can skip killing one of her flunkies when she does her rotational lightning attack.

Good job.

edit: didn't understand the droid thing right away, skipping droids has always been a sm only and even then its not worth it. the kephess jumping happens somewhere sub-50 on the clone but can change. other changes are beam can go both ways, orbs in 1st phase, orbs in final phase needing to be slammed by the 2 shield hands.

Edited by michaelsith

Shout out to all the people who supported us throughout the last few weeks, the players who transferred to this server either to join the guild or just to find a new raid team, to dong for being the best healer in the world, the tanks (bill and mikyefreash) for being beasts and learning the swap pattern within an hour of pulling council, and last but certainly not least the dps (mikey, tco, doth, and ryvolt) for putting up the numbers required to progress through this fight. THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU! RAWR! Edited by Rambeezy

Now the question is: will this be updated this month?

unlikely, considering Keiki (as far as I am concerned) completely called quits on this game. You wanna take it over, mikey?

Same with the dps leaderboard (although to be honest, you might as well just leave it and wait for a 3.0 leaderboard unless you really think we will get another tier before that comes out?)