Maintenance: 14 March 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 14th in order to apply Game Update 5.1.3. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 14 March 2017

TIME: 5AM PDT - 8AM PDT (1200 GMT - 1500 GMT)

VERSION: 5.1.3

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, March 14th in order to apply Game Update 5.1.3. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 14 March 2017

TIME: 5AM PST - 8AM PST (1300 GMT - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.1.3

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

What's this patch for? Not patch notes (I assume those are coming Monday) but just generally speaking?

I believe you got the timezones wrong. Next week, US is already on DST, so it's PDT, not PST, and the offset from PDT to GMT will be 7 hours, not 8. Europe won't switch to DST for another two weeks, but that shouldn't matter because GMT is independent of DST.

These should be the correct times:

• 5AM PDT - 8AM PDT
  • 1200 GMT - 1500 GMT

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
What's this patch for? Not patch notes (I assume those are coming Monday) but just generally speaking?

Patch notes will be Monday but it is just a few bug fixes, nothing major in the update.

I believe you got the timezones wrong. Next week, US is already on DST, so it's PDT, not PST, and the offset from PDT to GMT will be 7 hours, not 8. Europe won't switch to DST for another two weeks, but that shouldn't matter because GMT is independent of DST.

These should be the correct times:

• 5AM PDT - 8AM PDT
  • 1200 GMT - 1500 GMT

My streak of messing up times in maintenance messaging continues ><. Good catch sir, I will get it updated.

Patch notes will be Monday but it is just a few bug fixes, nothing major in the update.

My streak of messing up times in maintenance messaging continues ><. Good catch sir, I will get it updated.

On Eric Musco language this means " we are nerfing stuff but not saying what, the thrill of the hint continues so you ppl discover what we omitted"

Probably won't be anything major

Feel free to use my referral

Okay, sweetheart, you're the third person in this thread alone now to spam your referral link. That's not allowed. >_< Seriously - I don't usually get mad at people for doing that, but after other people have jumped down the other spammers' throats and stated that posting your referral link IS NOT ALLOWED - people keep doing it??

Oi vey...

On another note - I hope the female cathar skin color bug gets fixed this time 'round. :) If not, then I'll keep hoping. Bug fixes are always good; thanks for the heads up, Eric.

Edited by Jagaimee

If it turns out that things are getting nerfed and "accidently" didnt make it into the patch notes, we demand your resignation.

Just use paris time or something like that. At least then we have a very close number to work with because I cant even decypher the retarded US times nor are the EU times EVER accurate.

Edited by Zasszz

If it turns out that things are getting nerfed and "accidently" didnt make it into the patch notes, we demand your resignation.

Just use paris time or something like that. At least then we have a very close number to work with because I cant even decypher the retarded US times nor are the EU times EVER accurate.

Yeah I really want Eric's assurance that nothing is being stealth nerfed. I'm a bit over this ooops I missed it again posts. So be upfront or you may find yourself starring in a Britney spears oops I did (nerfed) it again spoof on YouTube.

T7-01 return ? 4 month ago ... no fixed !

bolster achievments fixed ? 2,3 years ago ?

fix cartel market, of course !

Just to add to the demands, which are justified at this point, because requesting nicely doesnt get the message across. Ive been writing down issues for a week. Then I stopped. Seeing all those bugs for 5 years now and no fix in sight and only empty promises from GMs and devs shows its a waste of time to report bugs. But here, have fun with my frustration:

- during the H2 in the rakghoul tunnels while on the mission for dr lokin, his probe taunts even nearby champions causing them to move away from their spawning location, evade and then despawn

- the military hangar exit on odessen in the room with bey'wan aygo has no indication that there is a door to your ship unless you hover over it with the cursor

- replaying chapter 9 - the alliance shows a main building with cracks that happens 16 chapters later including the odessen backround scenery from the battle of odessen from Kotet

- aborting the intro of certain chapters like chapter 9 still kicks the player out of the phase back to odessen or even the fleet while on other chapters aborting the conversation leaves the character inside the phase at the conversation location

- during chapter 9 KOTET, exporing the gravestone especially power generation deck north east room, triggers comments of koth of a previous chapter where scorpio hacks the gravestone

- after killing the horizon elite guard after defusing the 3rd fuse, when the character and koth walk towards the door, a copy of koth can appear behind koth

-clicking on theron during chapter 4 KOTET, explore the tunnels, triggers the conversation hat happened after meeting with theron earlier in the chapter with thorian as companion

- at the end of chapter 5 on odessen where you talk to lana for debriefing, the outside world is missing terrain

- during chapter 8 when the player has no target, alliance fighters will be targeted for no reason and the reflecting shield of the sorcerer shoots at them

- background noise in coruscant and droomund kaas strongholds is too loud, louder compared to outside

- Victors trailblazer mount is very loud compared to other mounts while standing

- aoe looting is still not working

- sorting the GTN by artifact or prototype rarity doesnt exclude custom items. Selecting custom quality should not display artifact items

- there is still a droid category in the GTN but there are no droid components left in the game to purchase. You still get droid components when finishing the HK-51 storyline but cant use them either. Selling them works tho

- Augmentation kits are not in the item modification category but instead in the miscellaneous category

- Master ranos' gloves dont vanish with covert hand energy armor

- the lips dont move when clicking on a companion for a commentary on random occasions

- often when clicking on a window while another window frame is behind it, the window in the front window moves behind the other window. Example: Mission window of a crew skill is in the fron, inventory frame is behind it, mission button is over the inventory close to corner, click button, inventory suddenly is in the front and mission isnt starting because I didnt actually hit the button but the window behind it. Its virtually impossible to close the GTN using the close button while legacy or collections window is open regardless how they are positioned. The only option is to either close the other windows that are behind the close button or select the GTN to put it in the front and press ESC

- scrolling in the crew skill mission window and mail window is very slow and even stops

- treasure hunting lockboxes ignore auto loot

- Planetary conquest notification about which guild controls this sector sometimes dont vanish

- Selecting a crew skill by clicking on the icon next to the companion in the crew skill window always opens the highest grade missions. Having the mission window open and clicking on another companions crew skill should not change the mission window selection if lower grade missions are selected

- sometimes only 6 companions can be sent on crew skill missions

- the tooltip when hovering over the left arrow in the appearance modification window is always in the way when zooming closer to the characters face to modify it. Also the red discount notification above the "change appearance" button says it already making the tooltip a useless annoyance

- in character creation and appearance modification window there is no reason why complexion and eyebrows are tied together. Not a bug, just annoying

- stronghold edit mode category selection misplaces the dropdown menu and cant be clicked if the preview window is behind that dropdown menu if the edit mode window is placed in the upper right corner of the screen

- ambient machines can only be heard by turning the volume WAY up, like 50% of whats pleasant compared to all other sounds

- standing in the tatooine stronghold on the balcony doesnt load personel/companions if they are placed on a large standard arrangement

- logging out a character places the character lower on the screen. Selecting another char and switching back fixes this

- during combat random group members or companions are being targeted after an enemy died and no other target has been selected fast enough

- make the collection window sort by name possible and save the selection of the dropdown menu when switching sessions

- if combat ends and the player is walking, the weapon cant be put away as long as the player is walking/running

- "[item X] has been added to your collection" appears in chat when a cartel market item is being used in equipement, even when it came from collections if its the first time for that character

- relogging resets camera position (not settings) to close behind the character

- companions reappear if dismissed after a session change like entering a stronghold and conversations

- everytime your companions in healing role gets summoned after dismounting, they overheal the player because they reapply class buffs which remove and reapply endurance (if available), forcing them to heal you, wasting cooldowns

- zoom setting for minimap sometimes resets

- During the mission "counterpoint" for the counsular, the mission port to tython shows zero items and cant be used

- During the mission "old blood" and "as above, so below" for the counsular, hallowed voice lines are rakaten, not esh-ka

- Trees on voss around the lake of the unseen appear as big flat plates from afar instead of just not loading or loading properly

- having a lightsaber drawn and destroying a destroyable object with a it makes the weapon invisible

- login loading screen shows the text after finishing makeb even tho the character finished makeb and is progressing through shadow of revan prelude, yavin 4 and finished KOTFE and KOTET. Normal text appears while progressing through rishi and after finishing ziost

And thats just one week. I could have written down more but why bother? We rather see fixes for things that arent problems and additions nobody wants. DEVS, DO YOUR JOB! FIX YOUR BUGS!

Edited by Zasszz

Calling it right now... they're going to put in more stealth nerfs--most likely to CXP, but it may be to classes. Like the one they 'accidentally' added to Fractured (that apparently was going to be coming out in 5.2 and they didn't want to tell us about it before hand). And of course it will be another 'mistake' when players call them out on not putting it in patch notes. I mean, that's been happening for at least the last 3 patches now, I think this is a safe prediction to make. Edited by AscendingSky