I married both vette and jaesa on the same char - bug ?

cerveau

As the title says... how did this happen ?

I remember getting vette's affection to over 9k before hitting lev 30

thru constant solo runs thr black talon and getting 300 cp per run.

after Act 1 finished, i had about a dozen conversations with vette ending

in a marriage ceremony, then over the next few days i got a few emails with gifts

from her. at this point id only just unlocked dark side jaesa.

[edit] the last conv with vette, she told me she was here for the long haul regardless

of other apprentices etc, i assumed that was the last conv in her storyline, hence

ive had no more convs with her since.

I actually wanted to get the quest where u have to choose between them but i dont

recall getting that.

later I remember jaesa askling me to end it with vette, so i agreed, (but id already married vette)

Now jaesa calls me husband... :)

bugged cos I married vette so early ?

not that i mind having 2 wifes, although i havent had a conversation with vette for ages,

I havent finished act 3 yet, so maybe ill get something then

vette has been at 10k for ages, while jaesa is something like 9.6

Edited by cerveau

As the title says... how did this happen ?

I remember getting vette's affection to over 9k before hitting lev 30

thru constant solo runs thr black talon and getting 300 cp per run.

after Act 1 finished, i had about a dozen conversations with vette ending

in a marriage ceremony, then over the next few days i got a few emails with gifts

from her. at this point id only just unlocked dark side jaesa.

[edit] the last conv with vette, she told me she was here for the long haul regardless

of other apprentices etc, i assumed that was the last conv in her storyline, hence

ive had no more convs with her since.

I actually wanted to get the quest where u have to choose between them but i dont

recall getting that.

later I remember jaesa askling me to end it with vette, so i agreed, (but id already married vette)

Now jaesa calls me husband... :)

bugged cos I married vette so early ?

not that i mind having 2 wifes, although i havent had a conversation with vette for ages,

I havent finished act 3 yet, so maybe ill get something then

vette has been at 10k for ages, while jaesa is something like 9.6

You da man, that's how this happened:D

So I am hearing rumors they fixed this, I didn't see it spelled out in the patch notes. I really hope they didn't fix it, I don't see it really harming the game. Heck it takes a long time to save the galaxy why not have two wives, or at least give you a quest line that lets you switch in the next expansion.

So I am hearing rumors they fixed this, I didn't see it spelled out in the patch notes. I really hope they didn't fix it, I don't see it really harming the game. Heck it takes a long time to save the galaxy why not have two wives, or at least give you a quest line that lets you switch in the next expansion.

Because, in game, Vette makes it very clear she wants nothing to do w/ you for wanting two wives, or even for choosing Jaesa over her.

I don't want BioWare to change that, given that it clearly states Vette's opinion on the matter in game. I'm not sure how you apparently are married to both, but I hope the issue is fixed myself, personally, if it is a bug.

Hey, you're a Sith, right? "Marriage" is a relative term. After getting that far, just go hang out on the Imperial fleet and explain to some poor IA that you need to borrow Kaliyo for a bit.

*flashback to the Max von Sydow Ming in the 1980ish Flash Gordon movie* "Beloved of the moment? Certainly!"

Hey, you're a Sith, right? "Marriage" is a relative term. After getting that far, just go hang out on the Imperial fleet and explain to some poor IA that you need to borrow Kaliyo for a bit.

*flashback to the Max von Sydow Ming in the 1980ish Flash Gordon movie* "Beloved of the moment? Certainly!"

Glad I'm not the only one here who remembers that movie. :D