SOA - 200K hp mind trap NOT a bug - OFFICIAL

Hi all,

Just thought I would share this bit of intel with all of you.

We have just received today official confirmation from a GM today that the 200 000 HP mind trap that SOA creates in nightmare with 8 players are NOT a bug.

Apologise if the Email source is in French but that's where we reported it:

Salutations *******,

Merci de nous avoir contactés au sujet de Soa en Nightmare.

Je vous informe que ça n'est pas un bug. Il est normal que celui-ci ait plus d'un million de "pv" ainsi que les mind trap en aient 200 000.C'est une quête qui requiert une forte mobilisation de joueur pour réussir de l'anéantir.

Pour toute autre question ou renseignement supplémentaire, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Cordialement,

Sylvia

Le service clients Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Basically Sylvia explains that it is normal that the mind traps have 200 000 HP in nightmare 8 mode as this is a quest boss that requires a large concentration of players to beat.

In response to a ticket about the un-rebindable "open ticket button", ( which is right next to 1 on scandinavian keyboards ), I got the response that it was there to provide more options and there was no emmediate plans to change this!

A response that has to take the "******* answer of the year" award.

******* MMO decision of the year of course goes to placing the button there, and making it non rebindable!

All I am saying is that relying on CS people for "actual fact" is a bit naive.

In response to a ticket about the un-rebindable "open ticket button", ( which is right next to 1 on scandinavian keyboards ), I got the response that it was there to provide more options and there was no emmediate plans to change this!

A response that has to take the "******* answer of the year" award.

******* MMO decision of the year of course goes to placing the button there, and making it non rebindable!

All I am saying is that relying on CS people for "actual fact" is a bit naive.

Well 1./ this game was mainly designed for the US, this was crystal clear from the begining, translations suck badly, europe was never really considered in the beta and you should read some french gms - my 5 yr old nephew can probably write in a better french - and 2./ this is another incentive to give bioware some kudos - go buy their optimised naga and keyboard to cope with your local issues and the absence of macros.

To come back to the topic and just to be clear with the future readers - I do not actually believe there is any truth in the GM statement. Especially when I highlight that their solution is to bring more people to the quest...

Where I am naive however is in my hope to trigger any kind of official dev answer with it...