Sith Juggernaut Leveling Build

KotorOran

• 2 weeks later...

Depends if you want to end game Tank or DPS, if tank then Immortal with dps gear with a shield for speed. If DPS, its a choice of a dynamic DoT/Direct Damage with 12 different abilities to make it work, i.e.Vengeance or a Static rotation with little flexibility but Alot least buttons with similar Damage, i.e. Rage.

Personally I perfer Vengeance and I think it looks better and is more inkeeping with Sith fighting.

It is up to you at the end of the day but thats my two cents.

Since immortal is gonna do less damge, we'll just go with either vengeance or rage. Rage and veng are equal-ish until level 36, which is when rage gets it's autocrit and becomes a very nice spec for story. At level 42, Vengeance has some form of working rotation, and while it's still good for story, it's a lot better for flashpoints.

The way I do it is start in Rage, get to level 42, then switch to Vengeance and continue with that.

• 6 months later...

The leveling build you want to use will depend largely on what content you primarily use for leveling.

Personally, I like going the Immortal route with DPS gear but a Shield Generator, and then using a companion on DPS mode. I find that I can reliably walk through any Heroic without feeling any pressure. It's not the fastest build, but on my newest Warrior I have gone from 1-58 and never died.

If your objective is speed-leveling for the purpose of endgame raiding, then you probably want to go a more DPS-centric build. But if you're like me, you're playing primarily for the story. Basically, you want to mindlessly 3 button your way through fights, probably while watching Netflix, and then only look at the screen and pay attention when the cut scenes happen and the story is picking back up. And if that's the case, man alive, the Immortal Juggernaut is perfect for you.