<Nox Imperius> World First 16 Man Nightmare Annihilation Droid

Killed tonight at 9:16pm CST. http://files.enjin.com/83254/annihlNM.jpg <--SS Timestamp, loot. We killed gharj about an hour and a half after, but I think Condemned might have beat us on that one.

We realized after that his HP pool is bugged on mouse over, but you can see the alien cubes and rakata in chat. We have the encounter frapsed as well.

Update: Full video of encounter

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoxImperius?feature=mhee

UPDATE:

We have now cleared 4/5 NM 16 and look to be the first guild to be 4/5. Screenshots are located on our homepage linked in my sig.

Edited by chamillion

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about us, we did not kill Anni on 16-Nightmare yet. Didn't want to deal with the RNG 1-shots.

Grats on the kill.

Those one shots aren't RNG. You can stop them altogether ;)

Thanks though. Gratz to you guys as well.

Edited by chamillion

Grats guys! For clairification, did he have that 1.2 mil health like an 8 man while droppin that gear which is clearly not supposed to be for that boss health? Or are you saying that it was the 3.5 mil and it bugged after fight? Either way, nice gear, and I am /jelly

If you're talking about us, we did not kill Anni on 16-Nightmare yet. Didn't want to deal with the RNG 1-shots.

Grats on the kill.

its not rng 1shots, its a well thought out mechanic.

edit: he had 3.7mil during the fight as seen in the fraps. he has 1.2 on mouseover for whatever reason.

heres the last ~30s of the fight for proof of nightmare mode from my perspective.

http://youtu.be/kfnKF8gdHjo

Edited by gramz

Those one shots aren't RNG. You can stop them altogether ;)

Thanks though. Gratz to you guys as well.

Hm ok, we may have gotten misinformation then (not too surprising considering the amount of bugs in the game...). Guess we will play with it next lock out. We knew the 1-shot lock-on was a bug on 16-normal (which was later patched), so we just pulled nightmare once, saw the 1 shot, and figured it was bugged the same way as normal. Couldn't be coincidence right?

SWTOR: Everything working as intended...

Hm ok, we may have gotten misinformation then (not too surprising considering the amount of bugs in the game...). Guess we will play with it next lock out. We knew the 1-shot lock-on was a bug on 16-normal (which was later patched), so we just pulled nightmare once, saw the 1 shot, and figured it was bugged the same way as normal. Couldn't be coincidence right?

SWTOR: Everything working as intended...

Maybe they are right, we had sometimes on 8 Man Nightmare only 5K DMG on some of our Players, but we didnt figured out why because we get over that phase realy quickly and managed to keep our Players alive otherwise.

As far as anyone knows the EU guild that cleared nightmare is 8 man, meaning 16 man world first belongs to Nox.

FTH cleared 4/5 NM on 16 man. At least according to my WoW~/any f&f alpha/beta I ever want source (Jesse Kik, Starym, Manaflask's website owner). Congratulations nonetheless. Soa on Nightmare feels impossible at the moment. Absolutely impossible.

Edited by Cranberries

Maybe they are right, we had sometimes on 8 Man Nightmare only 5K DMG on some of our Players, but we didnt figured out why because we get over that phase realy quickly and managed to keep our Players alive otherwise.

its about 22k dmg in 16 man

Edited by gramz

FTH cleared 4/5 NM on 16 man. At least according to my WoW~/any f&f alpha/beta I ever want source (Jesse Kik, Starym, Manaflask's website owner). Congratulations nonetheless. Soa on Nightmare feels impossible at the moment. Absolutely impossible.

Ah okay, that's a great group of players so I believe it. Would still like to see a ss to be sure.