Other game suggestions

kirorx

oh. wildstar! I can't beleive I forgot Wildstar as sc-fi mmo suggestions go :p

probably cause I uninstalled it over a month ago, pretty much done with it. has damn good housing system if you are willing to invest a lot of time and money into getting anything beyond basic decorations.

oh. wildstar! I can't beleive I forgot Wildstar as sc-fi mmo suggestions go :p

probably cause I uninstalled it over a month ago, pretty much done with it. has damn good housing system if you are willing to invest a lot of time and money into getting anything beyond basic decorations.

Wild star hurts me inside a little :( really wanted that game to be great and wanted it not to flop lol shame everything flops but god damn wow.

Oh well I'll just be here holding my breath for the fallout mmo :rak_03:

Wild star hurts me inside a little :( really wanted that game to be great and wanted it not to flop lol shame everything flops but gosh darn wow.

Oh well I'll just be here holding my breath for the fallout mmo :rak_03:

same. when they put out that announcement trailer - the original one "no one... touch.. anything..." I was so excited. I must have watched that video at least a dozen times, probably more. and then the game itself came out and I don't know...

also there was a falloutlike mmo out there, Fallen Earth. tried it. meh. there's also this ? http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/ no idea if its any good, I just found it on google.

For PVP players , anyone tried this one ? : http://firstassault.nexon.net/en/landing

I know it's a ''Ghost'' of where it come from..but it's alive on Steam at least . Too bad it's PVP centered I think , cose if there was a story mode..I would've given it a try .

I personally keeping an eye on this one . For now it's very Limited since it's early access .

Link: https://pgenom.com/home/

Edited by SerraShar

same. when they put out that announcement trailer - the original one "no one... touch.. anything..." I was so excited. I must have watched that video at least a dozen times, probably more. and then the game itself came out and I don't know...

also there was a falloutlike mmo out there, Fallen Earth. tried it. meh. there's also this ? http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/ no idea if its any good, I just found it on google.

Ah yes FONLINE I've looked in to this before seemed okish but its reminiscent of the old fallouts top down turn based sorta which the old fallouts were great but its hard for me to go back to playing a game that looks like that :p lol

fallout online (the mmo that almost happened) is one of the biggest heart breaks to me god knows why stupid law suits and **** have to get in the way...

god willing bethesda makes it happen.

ESO really has changed alot, got rid of the old crap vet system, and also added more content than before also with the new CP system everything is scaled so you can level anywhere you want now no grinding in the same spots all the time with vet level

Let's hope not . They already made a Skyrim like online MMO . I like Fallout Serie..and I don't want it to turn into a cash grab nonsense . At this rate....Single player are going to get doomed to die . Sheesh...

You may be right lad.. I was hoping for a fallout mmo that somehow does as well as wow lol wishful thinking I know odds are it would face plant at launch like this game and eso.

The age of mmos is trending out sadly.

You are also probably right that a fallout mmo would pollute the single player games and or completely halt all progress on them. Like we have here with the kotor games.

Oh well may the rng be with you lad.

Edited by mfourcustom

You may be right lad.. I was hoping for a fallout mmo that somehow does as well as wow lol wishful thinking I know odds are it would face plant at launch like this game and eso.

The age of mmos is trending out sadly.

You are also probably right that a fallout mmo would pollute the single player games and or completely halt all progress on them. Like we have here with the kotor games.

Oh well may the rng be with you lad.

This is my opinion only and I mean no offence . But the 'wanting something like X' is for me seem to be the biggest issue here . I'm dying for something new and refreshing . I mean , when you read a book and it's awesome right ? why wish for a nother book wrote the same way just with a different Title and different characters names ?

So far , they have been copying back and forth so much...it is getting boring .

It's not a bad thing in itself . But those who usually do it , just use it as an inspiration and make something Great ! you know ! Take the good stuff , avoid the bad stuff and Add new things and call it a new Game . Not copy it and never hit the mark and call it success .

ESO has gone through a lot of changes the past 16 months. If you haven't played it or haven't played it since this time last year or later then It is worth giving a shot.

Fair warning the manual blocking, dodging, aiming and rolling are usually what throw SWTOR and WoW players off.

In the words of one of my guildmates, "I don't want the have to think that much." It's a fair assessment and I often forget to watch out for those mechanics myself.

The Progression system in ESO is all about character development and improvement and gear that can get you into Vet (hard mode) content can be crafted (complete with set bonuses) by any one who takes the time to learn all teh crafting skills.

I go back and forth between SWTOR and ESO, sometimes multiple times in a day, but I am really liking ESO A LOT more these days.

ESO has gone through a lot of changes the past 16 months. If you haven't played it or haven't played it since this time last year or later then It is worth giving a shot.

Fair warning the manual blocking, dodging, aiming and rolling are usually what throw SWTOR and WoW players off.

In the words of one of my guildmates, "I don't want the have to think that much." It's a fair assessment and I often forget to watch out for those mechanics myself.

The Progression system in ESO is all about character development and improvement and gear that can get you into Vet (hard mode) content can be crafted (complete with set bonuses) by any one who takes the time to learn all teh crafting skills.

I go back and forth between SWTOR and ESO, sometimes multiple times in a day, but I am really liking ESO A LOT more these days.

all of this and same. although, at this point i keep trying to roll dodge out of bad in swtor and get frustrated for a second when my character doesn't - only to remember that I cant DO that in TOR :p it doesn't help that in GW2, it basically works the same way, so switching between GW2 and ESO is not nearly as much of a culture shock.

that said... a sort of sticky targeting DOES exist in that as long as you are aiming in a general direction of what you are trying to hit - you will hit it.

also, aside from horse leveling - they made it a LOT more alt friendly recently.