Hidden Chest in TFB

I heard there are 4 chests but we only found the one you did.

Now, I'm really curious if the rumor is true or not.

Funny story about that. Right after I found the one a member of our group decided to troll us and claim there were 4 more. We spent the next hour scouring the instance. Eventually he told us he was just trolling and he had no clue if there were more.

I know for a fact there is at least one more, I think after 3rd boss, when u exit a cave, it's to the right behind some rocks.

I do not know of any other besides these 2

Anyone able to confirm this or have screen shots? Would love to add it to my site.

We found two. The first was in a side room prior to the puzzle boss. It's definitely hidden and guarded by some trash. The second was after the puzzle boss. When you leave the cave you head right and it's guarded by some more trash. Definitely two and they have cash, molec stab and synthetic matrix. I teased in chat that we found a silver crystal but that isn't true :)

Can't remember the mob, but I know there is a beastmaster there if i helps and I distinctly recall one of the channeling "potshot." It's right after you come out of a cave, turn right and go around the rock wall.

When I run it on HM on Friday I'll try to remember to grab a screenshot.

We ran SM TFB yesterday and inbetween bosses searched everywhere for chest. we found the spots that people have been talking about, but there was nothing there. So my thinking was that they removed chest from SM. was this just bugged for us or is everyone else having this problem on SM?

We ran SM TFB yesterday and inbetween bosses searched everywhere for chest. we found the spots that people have been talking about, but there was nothing there. So my thinking was that they removed chest from SM. was this just bugged for us or is everyone else having this problem on SM?

When I found the first chest it was on SM. So we weren't having that issue.

I looked at my combat logs and I'm pretty sure this was fight #31 for us, although we pulled one pack accidentally so it might be fight 30 for many people. The fight was a crazed beastmaster, deranged invader, lumbering savage, and slavering invader.

Coming out of the cave if you are fighting a hypergate vortex you missed the chest.

I hope that's helpful.

I looked at my combat logs and I'm pretty sure this was fight #31 for us, although we pulled one pack accidentally so it might be fight 30 for many people. The fight was a crazed beastmaster, deranged invader, lumbering savage, and slavering invader.

Coming out of the cave if you are fighting a hypergate vortex you missed the chest.

I hope that's helpful.

Thanks I think I know exactly where you are talking about. Weird thing is that we checked there I think. Oh well, we will give it another look tonight on our alts and see if we can get the screen shots for people.

I just started a thread ni general about the enigmatic "you feel a chilling presence" zone in TFB 16M hard mode.

anyone know whats up with that? All ideas are welcome. unfortunatly, I do not think we will ahve a 16m TFB HM until mroe of our groups have TFB HM on semi-farm

I just started a thread ni general about the enigmatic "you feel a chilling presence" zone in TFB 16M hard mode.

anyone know whats up with that? All ideas are welcome. unfortunatly, I do not think we will ahve a 16m TFB HM until mroe of our groups have TFB HM on semi-farm

Haven't heard anything about this. Our guild is still looking for a few more solid PVEers before we start tackling 16man HMs

Hey guys, we went back in last night and can confirm the second chest was there. Got a couple of screen shots and a description for you here http://vgloft.com/1107/swtor-2/hidden-chest-in-terror-from-beyond-swtor/

For some reason the map SS didn't save, will be updating with a new 1 within the hour.

Glad you found it! Now w just have to figure out that secret cave. I'm going into HM tonight, hopefully we'll get there.