Consequences of punishing quinn

MidhunRaj

(possible spoilers ahead)

Hi, i know if i force vette to kill that guy who caused death of her mother, she won't talk to me anymore, does quinn has same thing if i choose to force choke and throw him around the room after that betrayal scene? will he still talk to me?

Edited by MidhunRaj

He (being Quinn) will kiss your sith warriors Butt till the day he dies. It's all good, FORCE Choke the crap out that trader. lol :D

*Traitor*.

A trader is someone who trades. That is, who carries goods to buy and sell. A merchant.

And Quinn isn't a traitor anyway. He's a *betrayer*.

;):rak_03:;)

I have several sith warriors and that cinematic has got to be my favorite. I've even gone as far as to Esc out and restart it so I could repeatedly choke the bantha poodoo out of him and slam him against the wall. I love it. I just wish they would've allowed us to kill him or put a shock collar on him so we could torment him for the rest of his miserable life.

I have several sith warriors and that cinematic has got to be my favorite. I've even gone as far as to Esc out and restart it so I could repeatedly choke the bantha poodoo out of him and slam him against the wall. I love it. I just wish they would've allowed us to kill him or put a shock collar on him so we could torment him for the rest of his miserable life.

They did. People whined about having killed their healer companion, so it was removed. Or so they say.

They did. People whined about having killed their healer companion, so it was removed. Or so they say.

SW wasn't one of the classes I played in beta (until the open beta weekend). I was mainly saving that class until launch, so I didn't spoil the story. Needless to say I never got that far into the story. I don't remember hearing about that. Not saying it isn't true. Maybe it was before I was accepted into beta (6/2011) or I just missed it, which is highly possible. I didn't read the beta forums much, other than dev posts and bug reporting.

Anyway, punish Quinn. Choke him 'til he turns purple. Toss him around the room. Smile and hit Esc. Rinse/Repeat. :D

You're gonna enjoy a particular scene in the "war for Iocath" FP if you're a Warrior..... just saying :D;)

You're gonna enjoy a particular scene in the "war for Iocath" FP if you're a Warrior..... just saying :D;)

Noooo! I don't want to take one of my warriors through TFE and ET. Dammit man! :eek:

Maybe I'll just skip over them and go straight to WoI to have some funs. :D

Edited by PorsaLindahl