Makeb Weekly (Basic Gear) - No Reward

Hi Guys

Any clues as to why I am not receiving the reward for completing the Makeb Weekly - all the stages complete and the reward is showing fine, at the Orbital station (Droid) but the Droid wont pay up, just telling me, Jace and I are his heroes. Tried all sorts but nothing has worked

ANy help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Thank you for reply

Ok .... I get what you mean

Then its all about the weekly ....... The droid is showing the reward on Map but not paying up ....... any clues ? everythings done hence the Droid is showing the Green Mission reward Triangle on Map and not in game

stumped

Cheers

That droid marker is wrong, I have seen it as well. You will be able to complete the mission when the mission is completed. Check you mission log.

P.S. I have done it on three alts, each time seeing the mission complete marker way before the mission was completed. Never had a problem with rewards when it was actually done.

Edited by ELRunninW

• 1 month later...

I just finished the Basic gear Mission. that makes you do Black Hole, Section X and Mekeb Weekly. :eek:

1. issue with some of the maps showing location of where to go is marked with a circle. Come on man. Some of the maps with the circle is so far away of where you have to be. It makes you search all over.

It is best just to YouTube the mission and see where they go to find the Click point. Note when you think your done.

It will send you across the map over and over and over.

2. The Droid at the Mekeb station should tell you more instead of beep, squawk.

I had to ask a clan-mate on what to do. You have 3 section to the mission. Its a grind.

3. When your done. and you think your getting a full set of basic gear. Wrong. You get 20 Elite coms.

Time to go back to Mass Effects Trilogy ;)