Tusken Raider Companion and Tusken Raider Rifle

Skorpos

Indeed, they are but they have their own signature look that is iconic to the Tusken Raider. I'm a bit selfish desiring these items since I have a sniper that looks like a Tusken Raider, I will admit. However, these items and a potential companion are still iconic to the Star Wars genre.

Yes, the armor does exist. I'd like an actual Tusken Companion though. The models exist so it isnt like it is a huge step since we kill Tuskens on Tatooine. Voice recordings of the Tusken yells/shouts already exist in game too, so that would not have to be made either. As for the rifle, a Tusken rifle has a very particular look that does not currently exist in game as a weapon that a player can get. This is simply a suggestion for the Devs that I would like to see implemented in the game. I realize there are players that want other things, and I invite those players to make their own Cartel Market requests/suggestions. Edited by Skorpos

Yes, the armor does exist. I'd like an actual Tusken Companion though. The models exist so it isnt like it is a huge step since we kill Tuskens on Tatooine. Voice recordings of the Tusken yells/shouts already exist in game too, so that would not have to be made either. As for the rifle, a Tusken rifle has a very particular look that does not currently exist in game as a weapon that a player can get. This is simply a suggestion for the Devs that I would like to see implemented in the game. I realize there are players that want other things, and I invite those players to make their own Cartel Market requests/suggestions.

The problen with having a CM tusken companion, is, they'll end up like the rest, just a default nobody following you around, with nothing special added to it. Which is grand, if that's what you want.

Personally I'd like one a bit more fleshed out, maybe get him from a story, event, or something like that (not likely in the near future , I know). It's probably a 0.00000000000001% chance of happening, but an idea I like the idea of anyway :)

The rifle on the other hand, should be easier for them to do, we've already old & ancient looking weapons, so this shouldn't be too much. Also, and the staff, etc.

Havent seen a "fleshed out" companion with much of a story since Hexid, Zoom, Nico, Shae and HK-55. That said, I doubt we'll see that anytime soon either barring it being a part of the 6.2 update. I personally would like to have the companion added all the same, even without a story. I do however have a character that I play a lot that is a Tusken Raider, so I am more open to it I guess.