• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this is worth me getting banned or not,

but seriously,

come on.

Bioware seems kind of insecure about this game :\

Also can't believe people were so thrilled with that video.

*FREEDOM OF SPEECH*

lol,what make you think that BW can ban you for this ? :)

You cancriticise them as much you want, unless you use bad lang :)

Personally I believe they are to arogant to even care about this project. If it fails it just fails, BW will blaim comunity for this anyways. Thay don't see their errors or even realise how frustrating is, to play this game ....

I met these guys in London last year, I wish to have this oppertunity once again. I would give them a proper feedback.

Edited by Kozakkoo

I can't help but feel like Bioware just pulled a huge trolling success in many ways. Reminds me of the good old days of EVE & TomB, for some reason. Still - promotional videos usually aren't required if the game is actually doing superbly well. Nothing sells like success etc.

Afraid I've not read the pages of whines; I'm still busy laughing at the poor deluded posters on page 1 who believe that marketing budget could have been used to fix the game instead. Ah, it never gets old really. Right up there with 'you improved the graphics a bit, why didn't you fix the lag!'

Edit: Also I did have to laugh at the bit about looking at the shards and seeing them all say full. Ahem.

Edited by Grammarye

"Over 6 milion player-vs-player battles every day" Errr....what? After playing 3months on PvP server ( I dont have any 50lv) I found only 6 enemy players in oPvP. Good joke BW. EA dollars and propaganda consumed your soul. Shame.