2 Man LR-5 Sentinel HM Kill

From the "bored on a Saturday" department, a 2-man (with companions) kill of the first boss in Lost Island HM:

The two of us had previously two-manned every other hard mode flashpoint, so we decided to give LI a try. It was actually substantially harder to down the mini-boss than the sentinel droid, though the droid still took about 6-7 tries. The trick is that you have to be much more on the ball (as a tank) about managing the adds than you do with a full group. I actually slipped up on this at the end, but the boss was pretty much dead by this point so it didn't matter.

We did attempt to progress forward, but were unable to get past Project Sav-rak (as you might expect). With two Campaign-geared healer pets, healing wasn't an issue, we just couldn't reliably get the boss down off of the pillars.

Out of curiosity, I know that your companions had augmented Campaign gear and you had augmented Campaign + some augmented Dread Guard, but how much Dread Guard did that take? 2/5? 3/5?

I only have one Dread Guard piece (the legs), out of which I was able to use only two of the mods. Eyvan has the Dread Guard off-hand, which probably made a more significant difference. I suspect we probably could have done it with just straight augmented Campaign, seeing as the difference between Campaign and Dread Guard is quite small.