Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

Right now Mezeker is playing on a merc dps in my guild. He is probably the best merc dps I have ever played with. I have seen him put up 800k and 700k in huttball with a merc dps. I have not even seen one merc dps go 500k and hes is putting up highest dps in wz's all the time. He only plays the merc but he tells us how he use to own everyone with his sent.

COWBOYS FTW!!!!! NOT G-MEN HAIRY!!!

I do my dailys on both my empire toons with him most days. Dont care what class he plays that guy is just on a whoenubbalebba

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Mezeker is playing on a merc dps in my guild. He is probably the best merc dps I have ever played with. I have seen him put up 800k and 700k in huttball with a merc dps. I have not even seen one merc dps go 500k and hes is putting up highest dps in wz's all the time. He only plays the merc but he tells us how he use to own everyone with his sent.

COWBOYS FTW!!!!! NOT G-MEN HAIRY!!!

You must not play much, or only play in the AM. There are a few mercs that can put up those numbers, myself included (commando).

Edited by Asukaa

FUNNY how people take this post so personal. If some people aren't mentioned they have to reply by telling us how good they are. It is just everyone's opinion who they think are all stars. Don't troll cuz u feel like you have not been included in as a "ALL STAR". There is no way people know everybody on the server just relax.

Considering how often I see the guy quitting warzones he's losing, I don't have a lot of respect for him.

Sometimes he has to leave because overwise he may do so much damage that it will cause a buffer overflow in the server, creating a virus that would destroy most of the internet. Such is the power of The TrueJediKnight.

I do my dailys on both my empire toons with him most days. Dont care what class he plays that guy is just on a whoenubbalebba

I remember a Voidstar back on The Fatman where Mezeker (sentinel) did almost 800k damage. I know that number by itself isn't that impressive, but the next closest was sub 400k. He might have died once only because he got knocked off a bridge.

He also had 2 healers and a guard, though. At all times.

We had the best server :D

Yea... the good ole days. Back when keeping general chat open meant reading some harcore trolling & laughing our asses off. Now if its not political debate or "Everyone loves Jawa" lines. Its LFG spammers or sales pitches. :rolleyes:

There's commando's and then there is COFFEMAN!!!111oneoneone

True story though, he's a beast.

Coffeman is a great healer, and like most of you know he's NOT in healers gear. So you attack him and he can burn you down himself and go back to healing NICE!

TURNING POINT IS BACK *****ES.

Just kidding. Although its founders, Ladle and Tongs, are back for 1 month.

Get more people to come back please. Pubs on this server are in massive need of good players. A lot of the good ones that haven't quit are starting to switch to Imp and I can't blame them.

Edited by Stncold

Get more people to come back please. Pubs on this server are in massive need of good players. A lot of the good ones that haven't quit are starting to switch to Imp and I can't blame them.

THIS GUY!!!!!! whats goooood foolio, just came back to the game on imp side. Didn't think there were relics like you still around~