What Level Do I Get My Second Companion?

CommanderDad

I was wondering what level im going to get my second companion (not counting the ship droid) Im level 25 now and i still don't have him. I still have 4 companions to get and i really don't want to wait passed level 40 to get them all. If i get a companion passed level 45 i think it would be a waste. I would have finished almost all the story and i wouldn't have enough left to use that companion.

You get the second companion on tatooine around level 26-28. Follow your class quest line.

Im assuming you know you get the droid which is technically your second companion when you get a ship. But he can't quest with you so I'm also assuming you want to know when you get someone other than Mako... In which case it's on tatooine as I posted above.

• 1 year later...
You get the second companion on tatooine around level 26-28. Follow your class quest line.

Im assuming you know you get the droid which is technically your second companion when you get a ship. But he can't quest with you so I'm also assuming you want to know when you get someone other than Mako... In which case it's on tatooine as I posted above.

Not that I ever use it, but the ship drojd CAN quest with you. He is in fact a healer by default.