Class Guides

Meriki

Hey what's up everyone? I am super excited about TOR and look forward to getting my characters build for TOR.

I have come up with some class guides that are sure to help you get started!

Bounty Hunter and Trooper Beginning Class Guide for TOR

Smuggler and Imperial Agent Beginning Class Guide for TOR

Smuggler and Imperial Agent Beginning Class Guide for TOR

Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior Beginning Class Guide for TOR

Play smarter, not harder!

OK I think there was some confusion that the small intro pages to the guides was all that there was. Well, that is not the case at all!

The pagers for the articles was small and hard to see. I think loads of people missed the real meat of the guides. So I have removed them. Now the full article is on one loooong page. :)

There are all kinds of tips for each class. How to start, style of fighting, stats, abilities, tactics and more. Check em out again if you thought the whole guide as a little blurb. There is much more to be had!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Play smarter, not harder! :D

• 11 months later...

Since we have a rush of new Free to Play players signing up and trying out Star Wars the Old Republic I thought I would pop these up again. These are some guides I wrote to help new players start off their classes right! Make sure you are playing what you want role you want to play in a group. Then make sure you are getting the most out of the class you choose.

Good luck and I will see you online!

Welcome F2P!