New Empire Guild- The Followers of Revan

KurynDarb

Hello everyone! The Followers Of Revan finally got up and running today and are recruiting anyone who wants to join! We are hoping to become a good social guild, and whether you like PVP, PVE, or RP it's all welcome here and I'm hoping many people of many varieties will join! All levels and all play styles are welcome, the guild hierarchy will be fairly simple;

The Follower - Guildmaster: Me - Krehinne

Revans Elite: The 4 other founders / Or people who dedicate a lot of time to helping guildmates

Battle Master: Still open for anyone who wants to co-ordinate PVP matches and groups

RevanKnight: Anyone who wants to focus their time in PVP matches and Flashpoints

Hero of the Path: People who show exemplary skills in PVP and will be reccomended to me by the Battle Master

Darth / Master (Depending whether you're a light or dark side character): Someone who is heavy into RP, considering Revan followed both light and dark paths

Lord / Knight (Depending whether you're a light or dark side character): Does a lot of RP but not as thrown into it as others

Follower: People who play for PVE

Essentially excel in ranks by doing what each rank requires, the position of Battle Master is still open and will be given to the first level 50 to join the guild who devotes their time to PVP and will play with guild members even if they are lower levels.

Message me with your account name and where you are and I will find you and invite you! We are on The Harbinger server

Edited by KurynDarb

Seems like a interesting guild I allready got a devoted and big guild on the harbringer. But just saying a level 50 can't play with lower Levels in PVP also you can invite people without actually finding them.

Edit I actually just recently got one of my Imp toons to 50 and he is without a guild I may be intrested in joining but I won't be on for awhile his name is Farrel add him in game.

Edited by Newyankalt