Lego SW:TOR Sets

BenjaminminU

• 4 months later...
So this morning I looked on the internet, and found this: http://allaboutbricks.blogspot.com/2011/12/quick-reaction-star-wars-summer-2012.html

So we're getting two sets from The Old Republic coming out this summer and I was wondering, is anyone else planning on buying the Fury class interceptor or the other old republic set?

I'd never expected there would be LEGO fans on these forums! I'm 14 years old, but I still like buying LEGO sets. I have a giant collection of LEGO SW sets, including the 2 TOR sets. Love them! I hope they're making more of them. I've also made a Trooper Commando minifig.

Featured in the next Lego wave, early 2013:

75000 Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers

Minifigs: Republic Troopers (2), Sith Troopers (2)

Price: 16.99 € EUR / ? USD / ? GBP

Subtheme: The Old Republic

Pieces: ?

Release: Winter 2013

So it seems that they won't be dropping the idea to make more sets. Go buy it when it releases, send the message to Lego that if they make more Old Republic sets that they would sell. xD

Featured in the next Lego wave, early 2013:

So it seems that they won't be dropping the idea to make more sets. Go buy it when it releases, send the message to Lego that if they make more Old Republic sets that they would sell. xD

I'm already looking forward to that set, hoping the republic troopers will be good quality. Now i'm wondering which trooper armor they'll base the lego ones on.

I'm already looking forward to that set, hoping the republic troopers will be good quality. Now i'm wondering which trooper armor they'll base the lego ones on.

I'm not sure about the Republic Troopers, the supposed prelim pictures that a few people have seen just have regular clone troopers as placeholders, I doubt we're going to get any updated previews of the set until just before they all release, but I assume, that the most likely choice would be the same design they had for Jace Malcolm(?), but hopefully with a helmet this time.

As for the Imperial troopers, one apparently is indeed to be the same as the ones in the Fury, however the second trooper is believed to have red arms and legs in the prelim pics, this could be a placeholder for one of the troopers you see on Korriban? All speculation though.