Nice Map of the Galaxy

LordRaeth

After looking at it for several minutes I can see that many of the major planets from SWTOR are missing: Voss, Tython, Belsarvis, Dromund Kass, and Quesh. As well as some of the smaller ones like Uphrades, Cademimu V, Athiss, Taral V, Zadd, Kaon, Denova. And a couple other that I can't seem to find Seline, and Malachor V.

It could be that I don't really know where these planets are or that I overlooked them somehow.

Added: These planets like Mekab could have been added after the creation of this map.

Edited by Sinras

After looking at it for several minutes I can see that many of the major planets from SWTOR are missing: Voss, Tython, Belsarvis, Dromund Kass, and Quesh. As well as some of the smaller ones like Uphrades, Cademimu V, Athiss, Taral V, Zadd, Kaon, Denova. And a couple other that I can't seem to find Seline, and Malachor V.

It could be that I don't really know where these planets are or that I overlooked them somehow.

Added: These planets like Mekab could have been added after the creation of this map.

Lorewise didn't Malachor V blow up at the end of KOTOR II?

That is because SWTOR keeps adding stuff, they should just use more of the existing planets since there are so many to choose from already.

It's missing Raltiir, Chandrila (this is a big one), and I don't see Dagobah on it, either. I always thought the Chiss Ascendancy was on the core side of the Unknown Regions, meaning Csilla is way too far out. There isn't any of the planets at the junction of Parlemian Trade Route and the Hydian way - Brentaal, Corulag, Esseles.

These are a lot close together, and the map has an index indicating enlarged sections, so perhaps they are there but in the enlarged map.

If you look closely at the map in the OP's post you will spot little boxes with roman numerals in them, those are shown in more detail on the PDF versions second page and include most of the missing planet except the ones revealed after 2007 when this map was made.

It's missing Raltiir, Chandrila (this is a big one), and I don't see Dagobah on it, either. I always thought the Chiss Ascendancy was on the core side of the Unknown Regions, meaning Csilla is way too far out. There isn't any of the planets at the junction of Parlemian Trade Route and the Hydian way - Brentaal, Corulag, Esseles.

These are a lot close together, and the map has an index indicating enlarged sections, so perhaps they are there but in the enlarged map.

dagobah is at n25

though i can not find correlia

Edited by legolegion