Dying server's Best WZ players.

JcPogi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww... ruling us out outright... :( What do you have against us? lol

Tell Bioware to hurry up to get F2P to go live and maybe you'll see full Team <Midian> in Warzones again... That would be fun ! hehehe

Where is Pom? There's no way he's still playing gw2!

I dislike WARNING so much, I go out of my way to annoy him in pvp. Yet that JUMP guy seems great .. Im really confused right now....... perhaps there is hope for jeck yet. maybe he has a nice character too.....

just reading comments of some players in ops chat or forum signatures etc i find myself caught in a love/hate relationship with the same person lol. (useless observation really)

Just curious if theres a bunch of people who really dislike someone but may infact be on their team right now enjoying the pvp and the company.....

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

I dislike WARNING so much, I go out of my way to annoy him in pvp. Yet that JUMP guy seems great .. Im really confused right now....... perhaps there is hope for jeck yet. maybe he has a nice character too.....

just reading comments of some players in ops chat or forum signatures etc i find myself caught in a love/hate relationship with the same person lol. (useless observation really)

Just curious if theres a bunch of people who really dislike someone but may infact be on their team right now enjoying the pvp and the company.....

who are you......................................and why me.........................

A lot of the PvPers on the pub side can be the nicest person around one second, then completely turn around and be the biggest ******es on the server. There's a lot of Elitism, a lot of two-facedness and a lack of Loyalty on the pub side. It's the biggest reason I've quit PvPing on this game, it's no longer fun anymore to play with a lot of pubs no matter how good of a player they are.

A lot of the PvPers on the pub side can be the nicest person around one second, then completely turn around and be the biggest ******es on the server. There's a lot of Elitism, a lot of two-facedness and a lack of Loyalty on the pub side. It's the biggest reason I've quit PvPing on this game, it's no longer fun anymore to play with a lot of pubs no matter how good of a player they are.

I miss your big gun. :)

We need more big guns on the battlefield.

I hate smash spec. I think it is actually ruining pvp atm.

Bring back combat and Juyo form specs. At least then the pvp was dynamic and frantic. Smash spec makes it an aoe feast. Leave that in gw2. Aoe is the worst form of pvp ever.

Edited by Yndras

I hate smash spec. I think it is actually ruining pvp atm.

Bring back combat and Juyo form specs. At least then the pvp was dynamic and frantic. Smash spec makes it an aoe feast. Leave that in gw2. Aoe is the worst form of pvp ever.

This is the 2nd part. The current PvP is not fun, it's stun after stun after sweep after sweep. Some stuff over and over from each side gets predictable and boring.