[Cademimu] Anyone else getting insta-prisoned by Xander?

Edit: TL;DR I figured it out myself. :)

Q: "Help, why am I being unavoidably trapped by Xander? I have no time to move when the red circle selects me!"

A: The red circles appear in predictable locations, are not player-targeted, and that's why there's "no time" to move.

Edited by SW_display_name

Oooooh OK I think I get it.

The red circles don't pop under random people, they pop in a random location and it seems to be only 2 different spots around the shuttles. So they can spawn under you and instantly trap you, but that's only if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. Solution: avoid those areas.

It's nothing new, I just had the luck of not standing in those spots before. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

Edited by SW_display_name

there are 2 discolored grey areas on the ground near each of the shuttles near the boss. These are the two areas that spawn prisons when you engage the boss. Don't stand on the discolorations when the boss is active and you won't get trapped. Simple as that since they never spawn anywhere else in the area.

The red mark that appears under the player is simply alerting them who is being targets and chased by the droid. That is the person that should try to kite the droid into the discolored areas on the floor to put the droid in prison.

Edited by LeenPonyD