is vengeance viable for rated pvp?

TwistedTony

i've heard some people say its great and others say its garbage. I've used it all the way up to full battlemaster gear and i enjoy it. Is it viable for rated warzones tho or am i gonna have to respec to rage to have any shot at getting in a group?

There was a discussion about this on the Juggernaut forums. I'll just copy and paste the summary of the discussion.

"There are two types of ranked/rated Juggs/Guardians. Rage for support AE DPS/Single Target burst and Immortal/Vengeance Hybrid for Tanking.

That's it folks.

If you want to play anything else, your team should quickly replace you with a Mara or Pyro and exile your lackluster spec back to pugland.

It's pretty cut and dry. "

The short answer is no.

Yes if you play it well. Only thing vig.def hybrid has over full vigilance is 6% defense chance and a 10 second 40% damage reduction every 3 minutes. Imo its not worth it as it turns your rotation into a clunky mess and not having shie n stance greatly reduces your ability to do damage when it counts. With proper stance dancing full vigilance is leagues ahead of vig.def hybrid.:cool: Edited by Cappadin