Question of the Day 5/31/2013

Doc vs. Quinn. Who is the better healer?

Personal Answer: Hmmm... Doc has the raw talent and graduated top of his class, but Quinn has the military training and diligence. I think I still have to go with Doc though. My reasoning is below (if you haven't finished Doc's storyline, don't read it!).

I mean he may not have gotten his article in the Journal of Xenomedicine, but we all know he did cure Nem'ro before he was offed by "that bounty hunter."

I would say Doc =) every time my JK talks to him there is always medicine on his mind, aaand I was so close to posting spoilers so I'll just leave it like that. Malavi is too busy helping my Warrior plot and navigate the intricate political plots over in the Empire.

So for me it would be Doc, he puts all his time and energy to medicin and cures. JK leaves hubby to his hobby, besides she does all the serious planning with T7 anyways. Meanwhile Malavi is plotting the future of the Empire with the Warrior. What is most beneficial in the long run, well, we will just have to wait and see.

Edited by SilentKitty

I would say Doc =) every time my JK talks to him there is always medicine on his mind, aaand I was so close to posting spoilers so I'll just leave it like that. Malavi is too busy helping my Warrior plot and navigate the intricate political plots over in the Empire.

So for me it would be Doc, he puts all his time and energy to medicin and cures. JK leaves hubby to his hobby, besides she does all the serious planning with T7 anyways. Meanwhile Malavi is plotting the future of the Empire with the Warrior. What is most beneficial in the long run, well, we will just have to wait and see.

Definitely this. Quinn says when he joins you he's trained in sniping (or something to that effect). Not someone I want healing me, thank you very much.