Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

I have to get some of these now-now-now! I want Jolee's robes, Thana's robes, Sith trooper armor, and the silver-blue saber! NOW! :D :D

And so help my I will open a few packs and if I don't get what I want I will do dailies until I can afford them on the GTN! No matter the time required! Thank-you-so-much-for-this! :D

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, well, ok, most of the stuff in these money-grab packs look ok. I'll be grabbing a few sets of some no doubt.

You've included a set that I've been longing to see in-game; Bastila's set.

But why the **** have you butchered it? The devs have played KotOR right? How is it Bastila's actual gear can't be replicated by the same company so many years down the line? Thoroughly disappointed by the half-arsed job on that set.

I never buy Cartel Packs, but THANK YOU!

RPers everywhere rejoice at the addition of the holoprojector disguise! O.M.G. :)

Yes. I just hope it won't be rare so roleplayers can readily use it.

If there is one thing you do, could you PLEASE change the crafting materials from the now useless ones to level 450 materials.
Seconded. All packs should be upgraded to house level 450 crafting materials.

Running a close second to that, could you please allow us to sell items we don't want (ie. the hundreds of more common speeders) to a vendor for the 25k it says they are worth?

That's all.

That would mean they would become less readily available in the market. Not a good idea. Edited by Glzmo

I'd like to start off by saying how excited I am to be getting some of these items. Now that we've moved into Rise of the Hutt Cartel can we get some of the new crafting materials instead of the older ones when opening the packs?

Guessing they have removed the havaq symbol on right arm :(

So beyond braindead that there is no class restriction on some armors like this

one so they can make a few more bucks. Just one of the resons this game is no in any way canon or star wars.

You can be a sith lord running around in havoq trooper armor with a green saber looking like a idiot delux.....

Just a question from uneducated person - what's the deal with "relaxed" outfits, both old ones and new ones? When I saw those first time I thought it's really weird, something I wouldn't put on my character or comp or spend credits on. Then I realized it's fairly popular. Is there any special reason for it or is just my taste different from majority?

Good job Bioware. Good to see some classic armor sets and some of those that players have requested.

Also, on a side note, KUDOS on adding in a drop down list for in game mail that displays prior names used. I have wanted to see something like this for a while, though simple this QoL item is a huge time saver.

You have a bit of a way to go yet, and I would still like to see some version of the old Overload returned to Sorcs (PVE only) and interiors that can be decorated on our ships....but the game is really coming along.

Thanks again.

Just a question from uneducated person - what's the deal with "relaxed" outfits, both old ones and new ones? When I saw those first time I thought it's really weird, something I wouldn't put on my character or comp or spend credits on. Then I realized it's fairly popular. Is there any special reason for it or is just my taste different from majority?

Ur taste.. i love it....on my guardian it looks epic..on my commando even more...

and on my shadow IT SUCKS.... he has body type 1 ://

It's skimpy armour for men, so that's good. It's skimpy armour for female characters that doesn't have the "women are slaves" connotations, like all the slave and dancer outfits do, which is better. But those are the reasons why I like it.

I think most people who wear it like it because skin=good. The Relaxed Jumpsuit in particular, when paired with the Cartel Luxury Skiff and few other choice pieces, can look much more decadent than the slave gear.

i like the relaxed suit because it looks like maris broods top. it's revealing, a little more so thank i would normally like. but it feels sith to me. i pair it with malak's armor to create a master and apprentice look. Edited by ganondorq