Hood down?

thebumpkin

Hi everybody, I'm a new subscriber to SWTOR. I've been playing a little while now, about a month I guess. I really dig the Jedi Consulars. The only thing is, I've got this great little robe, well, as great as can be expected for a level 13, but when I put to hide head slot, the hood stays up. Now, I checked with a friend and that only works he said if you have a head slot fitted the hood will go down, but you'll see your headgear, if you hide head slot, the hood goes back up.

I just wondered if there was going to be any options in future to put the hood up and down in the same fashion you can hide head slot as such.

Your friend it correct, the hood only goes away if you wear a helmet which cannot be used under a hood (or of you play a species which cannot use hoods, such as Twi'lek).

The developers have said that they know that a lot of people want to be able to choose when the hood should be visible and when it should go away, and there are plans for a feature like this. However they have not announced anything regarding when this might be available in the game.

Your friend it correct, the hood only goes away if you wear a helmet which cannot be used under a hood (or of you play a species which cannot use hoods, such as Twi'lek).

The developers have said that they know that a lot of people want to be able to choose when the hood should be visible and when it should go away, and there are plans for a feature like this. However they have not announced anything regarding when this might be available in the game.

Thanks for your answer. Im an ex-CoHer so was always used to 100% full customisation of what my character wears, but its not a big deal, just occasionally, I'd like to take my hood down, or put it up. :) The option is nice.

(Also a former CoHer, as you can tell from the handle.)

I tend to plan out armor for my characters in TOR, to work with things like Hood issues, actual PANTS for light armor users, and avoiding... "buttflaps" on my trooper's heavy armor.

tor-fashion.com has images of most/many of the mod-able armors that you can use to find pieces you really like.