Mind's Eye

Khadroth

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this talent in the TK tree as I'm on the fence about it's usefulness currently. As it stands here's the talent's description:

Mind's Eye:

Increases maximum range of Disturbance, Telekinetic Wave, and Turbulence by 5 meters.

I would be all for taking this talent except for the fact that it does not include two of your key rotational abilities as a TK Sage. Currently that means it does not effect the range on Weaken Mind (which is necessary for your Turbulence Auto-Crits) and TKthrow (which is used on pyschic projection procs off of weaken mind crits). It also doesn't affect Mind Crush, which I still occassionally use on pulls but am on the fence as to whether or not it has a place in our full on rotation.

The upside to this talent is honestly small as in both PvE and PvP you generally won't lead with any of these abilities when engaging a target, with the exception of TKwave. Thus you will mostly only benefit from this when it gives you leeway as a target is running out of your range while casting these three abilities (which in turn basically means PvP only, as PvE mobs do not really run out of your range).

The obvious question then becomes where to spend the freed up talent point (though I know where I would already). So I ask you, is there something I'm not considering?

Edited by Khadroth