Vette's shock collar help

Malrus

Okay when I first started playing swtor I took vette's shock collar off, but it looks like she has it on. Its like a metal thing around the back half of the neck. Is this the shock collar or something completely different

I had this problem with Vette - that damn collar would reappear randomly all the time. I put in a bug report on it.

I read somewhere it happens more often with the 'default' Vette - perhaps putting an alternate companion modification on her will get rid of it.

That would explain why I never had an issue. I turned my Vette red using a reskin.

I had this problem with Vette - that damn collar would reappear randomly all the time. I put in a bug report on it.

I read somewhere it happens more often with the 'default' Vette - perhaps putting an alternate companion modification on her will get rid of it.

Probably right, i use default Vette and even though i took the collar off she almost always appears wearing it.

Okay when I first started playing swtor I took vette's shock collar off, but it looks like she has it on. Its like a metal thing around the back half of the neck. Is this the shock collar or something completely different

I've had this happen at random times, as well. Reported the bug, no response. I also use the default Vette, so I may try changing her if that bug irritates me too much.

If you re-skin her with a customization she will lose the collar. Alternately certain helms will make it disappear also. Otherwise the shock collar will continue to show as a result of the default skin she has. Its not bugging out its just a lack of coding to recognize that you actually removed the collar when/if you make that choice.