Emotes to healers are EVIL in warzones

Toxicsox

It's kind of simple, emoting to a healer at the start of a WZ is so so bad. There is no need to give the other team a heads up. Oh also, would all the pve spec aoe sages please for the love of god stop bubbling Zanshiri! You make it harder for me to survive. Thanks

It's kind of simple, emoting to a healer at the start of a WZ is so so bad. There is no need to give the other team a heads up. Oh also, would all the pve spec aoe sages please for the love of god stop bubbling Zanshiri! You make it harder for me to survive. Thanks

Oh you're getting emoted so hard when I get my swtor back up and running

You guys want to talk about bubbles go for it, want to have a cry about bubble burst? Cry into your pillow because I am so sick of having to hear about how OP bubble burst is tbh.

With 2 set pvp gear a bubble leaves you with a 17 second debuff which stops you from getting bubbled again. in pvp 17 seconds is a long time, especially if you have a big hitter on you. If you are unable to counter the bubble well shame on you, that doesn't speak to how OP the burst is, only of your lack of ability in pvp.

If someone is going to pop their bubble on you to stun you for the incredibly long period of time (in case you didn't know its only a 3 second stun) then they lose the damage reduction it provides.

I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms about "OP bubble burst spec" when if you KNOW the facts, you can see its hardly compares to some of the other imbalances in the game. If you can't kill me on my sage/sorc do not blame my spec, its a really weak excuse, I die many many times in pvp fact is your just ****.

bubble burst stun is OP for a couple of reasons. One it doesn't add the proper resolve from the stun, so you can stunned multiple times from the bubble stuns without even getting full resolve. Two, it should only apply a stun from the healers own bubble not anyone else casted on it, because its is a 2 sec stun that doesnt add the proper resolve and if more people realized they can active the stun before the bubble even bursts by just clicking on it.

That being said it is only really OP against melee classes, and its becoming increasingly common to have 8 stuns going off (a cluster**** of stuns) because the whole team has been bubbled attacking a node or defending it.

Edited by aVmuse

You guys want to talk about bubbles go for it, want to have a cry about bubble burst? Cry into your pillow because I am so sick of having to hear about how OP bubble burst is tbh.

With 2 set pvp gear a bubble leaves you with a 17 second debuff which stops you from getting bubbled again. in pvp 17 seconds is a long time, especially if you have a big hitter on you. If you are unable to counter the bubble well shame on you, that doesn't speak to how OP the burst is, only of your lack of ability in pvp.

If someone is going to pop their bubble on you to stun you for the incredibly long period of time (in case you didn't know its only a 3 second stun) then they lose the damage reduction it provides.

I don't understand why everyone is all up in arms about "OP bubble burst spec" when if you KNOW the facts, you can see its hardly compares to some of the other imbalances in the game. If you can't kill me on my sage/sorc do not blame my spec, its a really weak excuse, I die many many times in pvp fact is your just ****.

I've figured away to kill the bubble and not get stunned from it which is all you gotta do is Dot and kit before bubble explodes and stuns you.

NERF OPERATIVES!

Well really, that bubble stun is the only thing sages/sorcs have going for them. Once the bubble is off, 17 sec is more than enough time for a pyro to melt a healer.

ah bubble pop the the only bubble that makes no real differance to me, thank you unremitting.

i love just going for sages with this spec or any spec actualy, leap and half a ms and the bubble is gone, my cd's are still up and i got a second or 2 or unremitting left and the hardest hit from my MS already in progress, so i say bring on the bubble pop.

bubble burst stun is OP for a couple of reasons. One it doesn't add the proper resolve from the stun, so you can stunned multiple times from the bubble stuns without even getting full resolve. Two, it should only apply a stun from the healers own bubble not anyone else casted on it, because its is a 2 sec stun that doesnt add the proper resolve and if more people realized they can active the stun before the bubble even bursts by just clicking on it.

That being said it is only really OP against melee classes, and its becoming increasingly common to have 8 stuns going off (a cluster**** of stuns) because the whole team has been bubbled attacking a node or defending it.

Avmuse let's talk about OP,but first

1. Solution to cc bubble? Range it down with blade storm or play vigilance and just lul as you resist all stuns on charge.

2. They die

Now let's talk about OP.

Scoundrels/Operatives

You cant be charged while crouching and still able to use all your healing abilities? ***?!

Stun Bubble < inability to charge a healer cuz its crouched

Also what makes scoundrels impossible as a marauder/sent to kill if you're worth a ****

Rotation-

Removed rotation helper because I like idiots that don't know how to play their class <3

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

Also what makes scoundrels impossible as a marauder/sent to kill if you're worth a ****

Rotation-

Knock down

Tickle

Tickle

Root

Run away

Crouch

Laugh because you can't be charged

Range to death

Noo, my super top secret rotation!

You bastard! :mad::p

Edited by BennyKrak