Recruiting - PvE and PvP

Bebe_

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello, i recently did the EC op with a member of your guild, Crusoe. he said that you guys were a casual raid guild and are recruiting. I was impressed with his patience in dealing with people new to ops, and his detailed explanations of the fights. I would like to join your guild for PvE content. Feel free to msg me in game anytime.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, i recently did the EC op with a member of your guild, Crusoe. he said that you guys were a casual raid guild and are recruiting. I was impressed with his patience in dealing with people new to ops, and his detailed explanations of the. I would like to join your guild for PvE content. Feel free to msg me in game anytime.

Thanks @ZeRoFalcon that was kind of you, let me know what your in-game name is, and I'll invite you.

As some leadership has changed, here is a new post :)

<Something Something Darkside> We are a large, active, family friendly guild that does daily operations or other group activities (9:00pm EST) in addition to conquest (large yield) and PvP (mostly unranked). We have an active Discord, and we have mentors to help you in the game. We are new / returning player friendly and are happy to teach you how to raid and be successful in this game. Our goal is to do operations without toxicity.

Fastest way to get a guild invite is to type /who Something Something and whispering one of the people who come up, asking if there is a guild recruiter online.

Edited by Zarahemla

• Bebe_ changed the title to Recruiting - PvE and PvP