Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

yee, we had matches with Ascendancy until past 1 !! maybe update the rankings? i think Deadweight definitely deserves to move up, and we have a winning record against Cookies too. Good times, and good games =)

vara you sound familiar. were you froma server called vonsksr ?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredibly true :). It's pretty easy to see that the top 3 teams are Ascendancy, Deadweight, and Full Resolve - just like before the merger.

Blackjack does really well at times, and can beat us if we don't play at a high level or if Vara and I are off raiding, but I haven't been involved in a game where they just come out and dominate. But! They are awesome fun and I want Asuna to level up an imp so we can play together.

I don't think I'm ever around when we play Cookies, but they seem like nice people.

Also I've made the decision that Deadweight is banned from playing huttball.

Too much respect for your team to try to 3 cap them. And I actually have a PT, it just kind of got boring. I"ll be sure to play with you guys some though when I get my opp to 50. /hugs

Yes hutball can go away. I love it, but ever since our guardian went smash and then mained shadow its become unwinable against teams like DW who have a tank or hybrid guardian/Jugg carrier.

Keep on working at it Asuna, it's not like the thread isn't appreciated for the forum activity.

Though I'd be more interested in hearing the opinions of the players on these teams on the players of other teams.

i.e. Asuna (just an example) ranking individual players from the other teams.

Thanks. I've considered it, because everyone certainty forms opinions of which players are doing the most for each team from an opposing perspective. But, with nothing objective to back it up I think if I or anyone else came out and told the teams in a public forum like this it would cause way too much blow back. If someone wants to try I'll go throw a bag of popcorn in the microwave, but I"m not getting in the middle of that one.

vara you sound familiar. were you froma server called vonsksr ?

yes, back then i was Vera tho. aquired Vara in the server merge.

Full resolve be aware that the same condition is being set between you and Blackjack since that would be two weeks in a row with a winning record against you. Bring your A team healers :p

Are you sure this is correct? i heard we lost on tuesday/wednesday to BlackJack but i thought we had a winning record against you for a while now. hmm may have to ask Mega to post some stats since he makes a record of everything

If we're a joke come to ranked and prove it. Better yet 1 v 1 tournament!

I think my team showed you guys up in open world pvp today yea? Next Friday, be on the field and have some fun with us :) Ranked WZ ? is a joke open world PVP battle ground all out death-match is where its at. No objective but killing each other simple as that.

and if your taking this personal, than I think you need a life outside the game lol

yes, back then i was Vera tho. aquired Vara in the server merge.

Are you sure this is correct? i heard we lost on tuesday/wednesday to BlackJack but i thought we had a winning record against you for a while now. hmm may have to ask Mega to post some stats since he makes a record of everything

ahh i remember you ! nice to hear from ya, its foshizzle :D.

You definitely have a winning record against us overall. The point was simply that we had a winning record against you this week as a snapshot and IF it happened against you next week that would represent a shift. It may happen it may not. I didn't mean to misrepresent that but it seems I wasn't clear enough. Or you could think of the post as bait to draw our YOU specifically since you were missing on tues/weds. We want to beat the FULL Full Resolve :)

Edited by Asunasan

I think my team showed you guys up in open world pvp today yea? Next Friday, be on the field and have some fun with us :) Ranked WZ ? is a joke open world PVP battle ground all out death-match is where its at. No objective but killing each other simple as that.

and if your taking this personal, than I think you need a life outside the game lol

You seem to be misguided and really stupid. You or one of your guildies was calling some dude out on the fleet to 1v1. I offered to duel them out of fun and to shut him up in general then he goes off saying he's the best pt and has 1.2 mil damage and beat chukles, nello, rowling and other in 1v1's as well as has footage of it on youtube. That person then told me to 1v1 on Ilum and instead of seeing him + watchers I see 15 or more of you coming to kill me with only 2 with me. Yea you guys are a joke, and also at the very end before you all came back me, Qaemmali and Komu plus 2-3 other random pugs destroyed your little guild 3-5v10 with you respawning and getting stomped each time. I'll be sure to have more players with me next friday to make it a roflstomp. Until then keep sucking at deception. :)

I logged in later than normal last night and almost skipped it altogether due to the downtime, but it was a great night for ranked matches. Full Resolve had a great run and some great matches. Sorry about the DC Blackjack, that always sucks. Was some really fun battles and Full Resolve ended up with a healthy rotation of maps for the night (I hate when it seems like it's all 1 map).

Great fights, many /salutes

Ben'z = B representing

Edited by Mercbenz

More fun games tonight. :) Undefeated week for us. Except for two individual warzones (Deadweight in Huttball, Ascendancy in Civil War) we have a winning record against every team in every warzone.

No way, I know you have us in Civil War, but I'm pretty sure we have you in Huttball. Also, just out of curiosity since I'm terrible at remembering to take SS after the game, what is our W-L now?

Edited by nellosmomishot

No way, I know you have us in Civil War, but I'm pretty sure we have you in Huttball. Also, just out of curiosity since I'm terrible at remembering to take SS after the game, what is our W-L now?

he specifically excluded you in hutball from his winning record against everyone in every warzone comment

More fun games tonight. :) Undefeated week for us except for two individual warzones (Deadweight in Huttball, Ascendancy in Civil War). We have a winning record against every team in every warzone.

Wow, I must be tired. I read it with the period in a completely different spot.

Edited by nellosmomishot