Lokath Crashing

ThuBz

Greetings,

im doing the mission "Chapter IV: Where dreams die" and some reason i get major lag spikes and most of time my game crashes... anyone know how to solve this i did even try put my graphics on lowest possible with a horrible resolution.. still same issue....:mad:

(This only happens on Loketh)

Edited by ThuBz

Not sure what you can do beyond setting the graphics to a lower quality, if this is only happening at Iokath I'd try reaching customer support. I've had weird crashes but nothing this specific so I have no idea how to help... what does this has to do story and lore though?

This wouldn't be happening during those times that you're with Vette, would it? Vette is currently bugged and causing all sorts of lag, and since you're required to use her during that chapter you might be screwed (unless setting your graphics to ultra potato works) until they fix that.

This wouldn't be happening during those times that you're with Vette, would it? Vette is currently bugged and causing all sorts of lag, and since you're required to use her during that chapter you might be screwed (unless setting your graphics to ultra potato works) until they fix that.

hm u do have a good point there i will try this out for sure because im pretty sure i used Vette since i recently bought her a skin

i'll try this out asap :)

p.s. thanks to all others that did reply and i wasn't sure about the name my first instinct whas a i tbf... ohwell

and a ingame ticket is first i did but i know players are way faster with replying .. :D

---

Removing Vette seem to remove the lag altho i cant complete the part without healer and can't summon a diff companion >.> gues its time to gear up

Edited by ThuBz