Assassin Class Representative

EricMusco

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just throwing it out there, but since I have only recently started getting involved in this forum because I have only recently gotten interested in the Assassin, I think that Insaneric deserves a nomination because to date he is the only person I have seen who has written a reasonable Assassin/Shadow PvE Tanking Guide, most of the guides that are stickied in the Assassin and Shadow Forum are geared towards PvP, but Insaneric wrote a very good guide that is designed for people who want to use the Assassin for PvE, for which I am very greatful to him.

I am just throwing it out there, but since I have only recently started getting involved in this forum because I have only recently gotten interested in the Assassin, I think that Insaneric deserves a nomination because to date he is the only person I have seen who has written a reasonable Assassin/Shadow PvE Tanking Guide, most of the guides that are stickied in the Assassin and Shadow Forum are geared towards PvP, but Insaneric wrote a very good guide that is designed for people who want to use the Assassin for PvE, for which I am very greatful to him.

Oh snap, I didn't know insaneric was Fuyri/Dioborro. I'll throw a vote his direction for PvE for sure then.

My vote goes to Eatenbydistance (wakalord).

He has done a TON of work on deception assassin for PVP. He has shared a lot of his findings and experience with posts on the forums and even duelling tutorial vidoes on his twitch.tv channel. Not to mention the great "Wakajinn" deception/madness hybrid build he pioneered and that I love to play.

Ive spent an evening practicing duels with him a while back, when it comes to duelling and DPS assassin he really is on another level. Very willing to teach me his duelling strategies too, which i have used to great success. And I hate to admit it but he has totally destroyed me every time we duelled.

So he is not only someone who is a great PVP assassin, but has been very active and vocal in the assassin community.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Not much of a user here on the forums but have played an assassin since launch pretty much. Though when I come to the forums the posts that stand out and tend to help me the most are by Xinika so that is who I nominate/vote for.